Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I get lonely at night. It's cold and nobody is awake when I am because I work a hell shift.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

sb hermit posted:

meanwhile, gonna stay up for awhile to :nitecrew:

gonna pour some bourbon right now

oh i do have a little bit of good bourbon left. hmm...

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

drat the only cult near me is the evangelical church where they all sing christian rock before sermons.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

We haven't had Quakers in ages. The Amish ran them out of town.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

I should just start my own. I've been weaving esoteric philosophies on the personification of death and maybe I could convince others to agree with me and show up at my house for like, pizza parties.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

Like, is that a thing normal people do? Just have parties? Like if I decided to throw a party and just sent invitations to random people around town would they show up?

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

It's almost 00:30 and I'm making a whole rear end box of pasta and garlic bread because I've fallen into the routine of never eating all day and then shoving an entire 3 meals worth of grub down my gullet after I get home from work.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

Hell yes let's get trashed and listen to the doom 64 soundtrack and have weird dreams because of it when we fall asleep

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

When is it too early to be nighttime? Any time between work ending and sleep beginning is night for me.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

I've gotten tipsy and made myself a sausage sandwich. My shoulders hurt but the fireworks are over now. Been a good night.

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

Lonely night. Touch starved and out of beer :(

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

No my life is a wreck and I can't even ask a doctor for my weed card yet, let alone risk my career doing anything illegal

I am a patient they.

emSparkly

My night ended up being better because I got to chat with someone cool and I finished the dishes and watched MST3K. It was all ok in the end.

I am a patient they.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

Wish I was up and beer'd

Edit: oh poo poo i found some beer in my fridge let's goooooo

I am a patient they.