Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.
Anime developed as a response to the national psychic trauma caused by the bombings. This easily makes it America's greatest war crime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Japan should be allowed to nuke 2 US cities of their choosing as reparation.

That's what 9/11 was. They just got confused and chose New York twice after hearing the song.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Worf posted:

Conversely if the United States had nuclear bombs in 1938, Pearl harbor never would have happened in 41 and Germany would have probably been a lot more hesitant about attacking Western European allies of the United States lol

The united states was supportive of Germany till pearl harbour you dork

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ah yes, I am sure Americans taught by the American education system have a good and accurate grasp of Americas place in world history