Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lil poopendorfer
Nov 13, 2014

by the sex ghost
We like to joke about pooping our pants but what about when it happens for real? Well this is the thead to talk about it.

DId you laugh too hard and lose control of your sphincter?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WvFVBPVQOU

Is it your kink?]

or did you just have diarrhea

let's talk about it! :coolfish:

(USER WAS AUTOBANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Good username and post combo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lil poopendorfer

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

Did they already buy back account and av?!?

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

💩

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
hell ya poofendorfer

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I'd rather not

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

heh poop

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Pushed too hard and boiled a bubbly turd water right between my hairy cheeks. Thought it was a soothing fart until it began crusting.

E: for clarity I'm the one in the first photo of the OP

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Probably about a year ago, was feeling sick and having hot farts all day, until one of them wasn't

Not the end of the world, my reaction time is pretty good and I was at home

X JAKK
Sep 1, 2000

We eat the pig then together we BURN
Its called Morbin'. Kids try it at parties. First they poop their pants, then they have sex.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it's quite embarrassing to admit, but here it is - i've never poo poo my pants as an adult, or even as a teenager.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I didn't poo poo my pants but a few months ago I fainted from having super bad diarrhea and fell forward off the toilet and long story short the bathroom had to be professionally cleaned.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

The worst ones are the bubble gut diarrhea farts when you go commando in jeans and then you feel hot brown squirting down the back of your calves, pissing out your rear end

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Trickles down like a poo poo millipede

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

NeatHeteroDude posted:

Did they already buy back account and av?!?

I think autobans now keep your avatar? If I remember astral saying something like this (I'll see you in a few pal!!)

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
About a month ago I was doing my usual work from home grind and ripped a big fart except it wasn't just a fart it was a shart. I didn't even notice for a few minutes until it smelled real bad and my rear end felt cold. I had to take a shower just to make sure I was clean.

The worst part is the boxer briefs I was wearing are now permanently stained. I've washed them multiple times, used pre-treaters, cleaning boosters, everything, and you can still see the brown stains on them.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Haha loser

Chemtrailologist
Jul 8, 2007
Back in 2013. If you have food poisoning, it's never going to be a fart.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Jose Oquendo posted:

About a month ago I was doing my usual work from home grind and ripped a big fart except it wasn't just a fart it was a shart. I didn't even notice for a few minutes until it smelled real bad and my rear end felt cold. I had to take a shower just to make sure I was clean.

The worst part is the boxer briefs I was wearing are now permanently stained. I've washed them multiple times, used pre-treaters, cleaning boosters, everything, and you can still see the brown stains on them.

You didn’t immediately throw them away? That’s pretty disgusting.

GoatSeeGuy
Dec 26, 2003

What if Jerome Walton made me a champion?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKjaFG4YN6g

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

Nigmaetcetera posted:

You didn’t immediately throw them away? That’s pretty disgusting.

The mrs did throw them away after I tried everything to get them clean. A drat shame too. One of my favorite pairs.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

It's even better to poo poo in someone else's pants.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I think autobans now keep your avatar? If I remember astral saying something like this (I'll see you in a few pal!!)

autobans keep the av until the poster unbans

and if someone autobans their av turns into a link to their rapsheet

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

The OP made a thread about pooping and decided to use a thread tag other than the default, 'poo poo Post.'

They deserve the ban IMO.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I haven't poo poo my pants since I was 2 or less. It's really very easy not to do it. I've never even come close. I have no idea why everyone else seems to have such a problem with it here.

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I couple weeks ago I heard a lady say to her boyfriend "Everytime you get too drunk you poo poo your pants and I'm tired of it, if you're gonna do that tonight I'm not gonna come out with you."

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
After a craft beer festival some years ago. Never did find out which pint it was that got me. I'd invest in that brewery.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
last week i had some sort of intestinal infection so i sharted twice. the second time was mostly mucus.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Caesar Saladin posted:

I couple weeks ago I heard a lady say to her boyfriend "Everytime you get too drunk you poo poo your pants and I'm tired of it, if you're gonna do that tonight I'm not gonna come out with you."

so you just left her at home?

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I haven't poo poo my pants since I was 2 or less. It's really very easy not to do it. I've never even come close. I have no idea why everyone else seems to have such a problem with it here.

You can't even afford pants.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i do micro pants shirtings on the regular by expelling a shitwind gaseous solution with small to medium flecks of particulate matter suspended in it, at force, out of my anus, to be filtered by my merino underwear

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I use my flatulence as a model for atmospheric methane extraction as well

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
when I was in first grade I got stomach flu, but it was on my birthday so my parents thought I was faking it and made me go to school anyway. two hours in and I diarrhead in the middle of class. beginning of a long downward spiral that continues to this day

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Shifting in your pants is some amateur move, pros poo poo out of their pants. Funnel it down the leg, or use the fly creatively

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

Shifting in your pants is some amateur move, pros poo poo out of their pants. Funnel it down the leg, or use the fly creatively

this is why i had to stop wearing white socks

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

ChubbyChecker posted:

autobans keep the av until the poster unbans

and if someone autobans their av turns into a link to their rapsheet

Ooooo whattt I like that

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKjq69tFs7c

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

I poo poo my pants may this year after confronting the abuser that tortured the gay out of me as a child. (Hi mum)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Worf posted:

this is why i had to stop wearing white socks

Sandals my dude