Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Kids good, rest of Braves bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Billiam the Kid!

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

did grissom come up hurt on that

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Tatsuta Age posted:

did grissom come up hurt on that
Sorta thought so but there was no comment on it, just saw him in the dugout shot seemed ok

Lol

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Did he just drop the ball

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Wade Jr. is heating up

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
Pirates are worse than ever, I'm jumping on the Mariners bandwagon the rest of the season

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Did he just drop the ball

He knocked it out of his bare hand with his glove. Balks are sometimes very funny.

A real nice stretch of getting to beat up the Red Sox and the Marlins after that dreadful series with the Mets. Hopefully they'll not get completely owned this time around against them.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

This may be the controversial opinion but the 2022 Astros are pretty good!

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

McKinstry kind of sucks

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
OK gotta say that wild pitch in the 9th that scored Olson is one of the worst pitches I've seen delivered in any major league game

anyway gotta like getting a 4-game road sweep while starting the taxi squad

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Michael Harris II did the "meow" game from Super Troopers during his locker room interview, a movie that came out 3 months before he was born

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
DFA all members of the Giants bullpen except Doval.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

ITS THAIRO TIME

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
It made me very sad when Arod said he's never getting into the hall of fame. I hope it's not true.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

mcmagic posted:

It made me very sad when Arod said he's never getting into the hall of fame. I hope it's not true.

Arod is in the same boat as McGwire, Sosa, Bonds & Clemens. Not happening

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Michael Wacha is one of the worst pitchers in history that the Yankees can't hit.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Just the Yankees playing like dogshit again vs a lovely under 500 team. NBD.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Quick game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Yankees are really lucky that the blue jays are garbage too. They don't deserve to be 10 games up in first.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL Arod making GBS threads all over the Yankee front office on ESPN. We love to see it.

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"
Come on guys don't collide on a fly ball.

god, Julio had it in his glove!

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

Some Numbers posted:

Come on guys don't collide on a fly ball.

god, Julio had it in his glove!

new thread here: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4010031

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
E: wrong thread