Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Mariners are a cut below the elite teams in the AL. I'm quite worried that they'll fail to stabilize even when the actual easy part of the schedule starts especially as Jesse goes down with an injury.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

seiferguy posted:

God drat Luis Castillo is the real deal.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

its all nice on rice posted:

Every year I wait for the post game presser where a Mariners rookie just breaks down and says "This team is loving cursed. Who would even want to be part of it? We're not winning poo poo."

Jarred Kelenic has done this mentally even if he won't say it out loud.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
We are on pace for Jarred Kelenic coming up. Please. Just once. I just want Jarred Kelenic to win this game. Please.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN KELENIC GOD loving DAMMIT

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
happy about the mariners. sad it wasn't jarred who did it.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Lollin

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
The Mariners have won the World Series.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
After some truly depressing games last week, the Mariners have the #1 wild card and an over 85% chance to make the playoffs. Feeling good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Ah. Today is bad Marco day.

He's gotten pretty unlucky with BABIP and the error by Geno. Still not great, yeah, but not entirely his fault. Do wish we had a real 5th starter.