Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher
Hi I'm a civilian that mods a forum for military goons, I have an automatic shitbox AI wont stop laughing at me about and I'm building this really cool house in a swamp, here let me show you my building skills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

thehandtruck posted:

Ok, I've taken a look at some of the posts (and their reports!) and gotten some more context. I'm opening the thread back up but I'm going to be implementing a couple rules for this thread for the sake of both readability and, well, my own sanity.

1) No sniping at each other. We all know your better and smarter and your opinion is so much more learned and interesting. But take it to one of the other forums if you have to. Or hell, take it to PM's, I don't care, just keep it out of this thread.

2) No cheerleading. This isn't reddit. Empty quotes will be sixered.

Thank you, this concludes the PSA from your friendly neighborhood mod! Feel free to PM me if you have any issues around these rules.

Source your quotes

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I'm nooner and I'm the best mod ever because it turns out no one could ever be as good a mod as me hurrrrr

2nd Amendment
Jun 9, 2022

by Pragmatica
I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

thehandtruck
Mar 5, 2006

the thing about the jews is,
Hi everyone,

My name's xXxDesert_Fox_88xXx and I'm so happy to be welcomed with open arms by our amazing community as your new forum's head mod. Going forward I have a ton of ideas outlined. First and foremost is to work on the database implementation of the main .dll files so our memory injection works even when steam is running their anti-cheat. I know I know, we've all seen this before, but until 1.6 comes out we're still fiddling with the same system to improve the bot's aim by even a couple percent.

This community is near and dear to my heart and I'll just leave there it there. If you have any questions you can PM me or my esteemed colleague -_-GoyishBlood-_-

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Every six hours, I'll give the same, easily-identified shitheads a sixer each after they poo poo things up again. Maybe this time it will work. This fosters engagement.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Mods are the sick crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

2nd Amendment posted:

I'm a stupid moron with an ugly face and a big butt and my butt smells, and I like to kiss my own butt.

:hmmyes: