Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

SRQ posted:

E: I have proof that link is a nazi:

I see a Star Wars box set in that pic, are you one of the people who think the Empire is cool and good too?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Applewhite posted:

Ganon turned down a life of getting endlessly hosed by a harem of mini giantess warrior women to pursue a career in politics which should tell you everything you need to know about his priorities.

He would be the kind of politician who wears a bow tie.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Tits that will poke your eyes out.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I love how the twist to Mary Shelley's Frankenstein was so amazing that people keep trying to apply it to modern fiction just to make themselves look so smart.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Mooey Cow posted:

Ganondorf is just way too big. Imagine him trying to enter all those doors in hyrule for regular sized people. He just can't do it.

Funny thing is his official height is actually shorter than the average height of a gerudo, which is over 7 feet tall but Ganon is "only" 6 feet and change.