Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
i went crabbing this morning and cracked my first beer at 10 am and i caught 8 crabs and im still drinkin beers and i'm gonna cook em in like an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

Good soup! posted:

smoke weed instead

im doing that too

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

interwhat posted:

MD goon? I miss my crabs and bohs

nah new jersey. whole summer has been bad fishing and crabbing. but catching things isn't so much the point as waking up super early to watch the sun rise by the water with a beer and a j. if i catch something then so much the better.

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Bad Purchase posted:

if you get frequent diarrhea from fast food or alcohol you should try a fecal transplant from someone with a healthy digestive system, in other words eat poo poo op

what if you stopped drinking lots of alcohol and eating lots of fast food instead of putting someone elses poop into ur butt

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

i am very sick ane need someone to poo poo healthy poo poo into my rear end in a top hat. i have been practicing (finger>hairbrush handle>cucumber>wine bottle>volleyball) so that I can receive the necessary treatment. vegetarians and/or pescatarians only please. I can not pay you but I have a sont trintitron TV that my son said is good for videogames that you can have in exchange. Thanks and god bless.