Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I miss mah boy Drew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

The Butcher posted:

Saw one of those "Tic Tac" UFOs today when I was on a 737 at about ~35,000 ft cruising altitude and normal speed over the middle of Greenland. Whatever it was moved roughly twice or more as fast parallel, a bit higher then the airliner.

Probably not aliens, just military being sloppy and showing off their new tech. Pic sucks but it was hella not another normal plane when seen with the eye and everyone was pointing it out, it very much did not look like a plane and the speed was crazy.

This is actually all true, not pretending, just nowhere else to really share it and hey, mystery thread!

Neat

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I don't believe you.

Not after the years uh work we done put in

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Hey fellas. I was just thinking and.. How come there's no women on these forums? In fact I haven't been on a single sqatch hunt where there's been a woman present. What the heck is going on?

Wouldn't know what to do with a squatch iffn they caught one I reckon

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Womblemania posted:

It ain't the same without Drew

RIP my brother