Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Using the Android app, Default post font size 24px, Default fixed-width font size 22px, suck the poo poo outta my rear end.

Edit: There's no actual need to suck the poo poo outta my rear end, in fact pls don't, sorry for my angry sweary rudeness and anyway I read & post on the Forums with Waterfox & Edge on my laptops sometimes (no idea of the zoom level), and would not want to suck the poo poo outta my own rear end every time I do so. :sexarse:

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:25 on Aug 16, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I just opened this webpage in a browser on my Android pad to check it out there, and noticed that I pinch and zoom up/down a lot, so for that the answer is "many zoom levels".

Edit: And I pinched and zoomed in hard then Huge Lady Pleaser's av caught my attention and I wished I hadn't zoomed in so much.

BigBadSteve fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Aug 16, 2022