Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HELLOMYNAMEIS___
Dec 30, 2007

Went around opening this pillar style of ash trays with one of those triangle keys so that I could loot the butts and smoke the remains of the tobacco in a pipe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
Can we talk about pathetic, disgusting things we’ve done when all our bills our paid and we have no material reasons to do the sick and gross things we’ve done?

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON

Das Boo posted:

Strongly considered sex work.

This, and by extension contacted sex worker friends about how they did online stuff like camming and foot stuff

But for the latter kinda thing, you have to build and manage an online community, like a minor celebrity. gently caress that.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

It's kind of like a gaming clan except instead of shooting the enemy they shoot their nut over your feet

Honestly it's exhausting to keep up that energy professionally for a workday

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Poverty related, I'd say when I almost got into a fist fight with my best friend over a like $40 debt, we were roommates so it's not like that would've kept us from being evicted.

Just alcoholism related, when I destroyed my motorcycle gear literally tearing it apart in my rage trying to find my keys. I was too drunk to stand, much less ride a loving motorcycle. My friends probably saved my life by hiding my keys, then when I freaked them the gently caress out by sobbing uncontrollably and ripping nylon apart with my bare hands, called my superior in the military to drive me home. After he gave me a very deliberately non-judgmental ride home (he may have also suspected I was sobering up around noon every day at this point) I tried to hang myself, but I was so drunk I woke up laying on the floor with my head next to the improvised noose and doorknob I had planned to use.

I stopped drinking for awhile after that.

E: I have also scavenged cigarette butts from public ashtrays, the "primo" ones got smoked directly, the nasty smashed ones got smoked out of my Marijuana pipe. Man a hit from that pipe after 18 hours with no nicotine felt like heaven.

Elviscat fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Aug 21, 2022

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

I'm glad that I survived my twenties, but surprised

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Had to put Henrique on furlough and taxi down to Harrods myself for groceries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Strategic Tea posted:

Had to put Henrique on furlough and taxi down to Harrods myself for groceries

mom said no more hotpockets in the basement?