Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Hello please fill out this Madlibs form to receive an AI-generated monster. I will mash it into my proprietary algorithm sentence format to generate the monster of your dreams, which will be in the same art style as every other monster in the thread :science:

I am legally required to include a disclaimer saying that these monsters are generated in collaboration between Myself and DALL-E 2 and that I have reviewed all generations to ensure they adhere to the openAI content policy, and that I take final responsibility for posting any generated images which break their content policy.
off-limit content includes but is not limited to:
anything sexual
anything shocking or obscene
real-world people
real-world places currently involved in active wars
anything that could be used to perpetuate conspiracy theories, bigotry, prejudice, etc

The Form:

Adjective
One-Word Name of a Creature (can be real or made up, but you only get one word)
One attribute the monster has
BONUS: You can add additional adjectives, but too many will make it look bad.

As an example, here is an Eldritch Underwater Cat with Big Pupils

And here is a Gross Centipede in a Mineshaft with Venom

Or like these!

also it costs me about 13 cents every time I generate something and I am a broke starving artist so if you are rich and nice please consider donating via my patreon linked in the disclaimer or via paypal but if you are poor like me please do not consider donating this ain't breakin' the bank for me
That is all :hai:

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Aug 19, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU