Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah mate blood moon been and gone. I was up in the mountains and only had my lovely GoPro camera to capture the moment from camp. it was wicked wild time the kids went bat poo poo crazy for the blood moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I said to the kids “this is the last one you will see until 2025!” and they said “that’s what you said last year”. cheeky gits.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

anyway, last weekend until now I was tramping on the ruahine with a bunch of kids and all the photos I have contain images of said kids and lol if I’m going to post those online let alone yospos but anyway it was very changeable weather but the kids had a great time making fires with their flints and had a poo poo time making their water purifiers, making muggins me do it all for them. the rafts they made for the river were to the standard you’d expect from 7 and 8 grade students, and many got wet. this gave them another opportunity to do the thing they all loved the most, lighting fires with flint. one boy thinks himself a keen hunter and when seeing a deer track, thought he’d go bush by himself with a knife to destroy it. he didnt think his plan through and after 15 minutes his girly cries alerted me to his position. other than that, a standard camp in the bush. 10/10.

Moo Cowabunga fucked around with this message at 02:48 on Nov 9, 2022

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Moo Cowabunga posted:

yeah mate blood moon been and gone. I was up in the mountains and only had my lovely GoPro camera to capture the moment from camp. it was wicked wild time the kids went bat poo poo crazy for the blood moon.

nice :)

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
the weekend is long over ,stop loving posting

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i made cooked burger pattie’s on bbq and we had burgers. they were kinda average

now I am lying down

which is kinda like what u do on weekends

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Time to weekend.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i just finished work for the week

well, until I start again on sunday

Moo Cowabunga posted:

Time to weekend.

time 2 enjoy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

yeah

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

merry Christmas

and gently caress you it’s the weekend.

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

it’s actually the morning of the 23rd of december, which is no where near christmas

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

friday is definitely one of my top five weekdays

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Moo Cowabunga posted:

merry Christmas

and gently caress you it’s the weekend.

do you have snow?

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice

fart simpson posted:

do you have snow?

we have a shitload of rain coming down rn. snow comes this afternoon after the rain all freezes and the power lines all get brought down.

what i'm saying here is i am going to need you to avenge me, fart simpson.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Cold on a Cob posted:

we have a shitload of rain coming down rn. snow comes this afternoon after the rain all freezes and the power lines all get brought down.

what i'm saying here is i am going to need you to avenge me, fart simpson.

we dont have snow here

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s Saturday. Christmas Eve. and I’m at work because someone else hosed up and then went on holiday and can’t be contacted and I have no idea how they hosed up their gently caress up.

gently caress you merry Christmas time for overtime and wife can make the pav and other Xmas goodies on her own :smugmrgw:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the weekend is over in New Zealand. long live Boxing Day and prayest though save me from having to go to the warehouse or Noel leemings or somewhere awfully similar today.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m doing a 12 hr today. gently caress everyone who comes into the mall justifying the opening of the mall

time and a half tho :smugmrgw: and use that day in loo for camping next week

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

you camp in the loo?

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

gently caress you it's Boxing Day in new zealand

Hope y'all had some good Christmas times and ate some good food

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i have 4 weeks off. I’m in Whitianga and it’s 25 degrees celsius. I went swimming in the sea yesterday. Summer christmas supremacy

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

i bought my m1 mba exactly 2 years ago for $1575 at jb hifi and it’s on special today for $1575. thank you based tim

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

qirex posted:

you camp in the loo?

it’s almost 2023 keep up

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Moo Cowabunga posted:

the weekend is over in New Zealand. long live Boxing Day and prayest though save me from having to go to the warehouse or Noel leemings or somewhere awfully similar today.

so many autocorrects in this similar similar post

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s Saturday morning mother fuckers

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

gently caress you it's 2023 in new zealand

:toot:

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

this information is 10 hours old

Crazy Achmed posted:

gently caress you it's 2023 in new zealand

:toot:

happy new year to you

toot.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

gently caress you it’s the weekend in New Zealand

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

gently caress, I love weekends

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

I’ve been in Australia almost 6 months and I still forget and annoy the poo poo out of people in the US who still have sleep and work on Friday to deal with when my weekend is already starting

bssoil
Mar 21, 2004

Oh hell yeah sleep in Saturday tomorrow

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I can’t believe that there is only a little over 24 hours of the weekend left :(

Dr. Kayak Paddle
May 10, 2006

one weekend closer to my nz trip.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

heck yeah. Saturday night. Party night.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
tfw $115 watermelon

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

pour some vodka into that melon and you got yourself a party!

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

ive got a friend whom just moved to new zealand. ama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wheee in nz did they move