Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Man do I suck at Morty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
https://twitter.com/Tony_Huynh/status/1562178113869467648

Same old story

Lammasu
May 8, 2019

lawful Good Monster
Anyone seen Morty's alternate taunt?

DeadButDelicious
Oct 11, 2012

Leave me to do my dark bidding on the internet!
loving drat I hate Morty.

Scuba Trooper
Feb 25, 2006

Morty looks bugfuck wild and my dumb rear end will never be able to pull him off

ultrachrist
Sep 27, 2008
which drat thread are we using?

Morty is very fun but it's hard to tell if he's any good. Most of my matches were going 1 main + 1 morty where the main does 2-3x morty damage and then after 2 matches, both morty's switch to their mains for the tiebreaker.

He has major lag on his jab (unlike most of the cast) and his neutral is a projectile and his air moves are all super slow which leaves him with basically no "get off me" option it seems. I'm not sure what he uses to kill regularly, since my kills were either spikes or zooming back to down special when overlapping the opponent (people will get wise to this).

fake edit: this further proves classes make no sense; Morty should clearly be a mage.

Hugoon Chavez
Nov 4, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

ultrachrist posted:

which drat thread are we using?

I rather keep using the platform fighters thread in which most of the discussion is happening than this one made by an OP that doesn't play the game, has a no effort firstpost, and a disparaging title because the OP only created it because they were mad that MvS took over the "smash" thread.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
:gas:

double negative
Jul 7, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!