Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dans Macabre
Apr 24, 2004

I wouldn't be able to snipe without computers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

matti posted:

i use the computer to watch baseball. and you can use it to talk to people you want to be romantically involved with. its pretty ok imho

i am watching baseball with computer right now, it's very nice

nvrgrls posted:

I wouldn't be able to snipe without computers

one button. one post.

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

One thing I love about computers is they always do what I tell them to do, even if it’s something I didn’t mean to tell them

mystes
May 31, 2006

ADINSX posted:

One thing I love about computers is they always do what I tell them to do, even if it’s something I didn’t mean to tell them
Sometimes you tell them what what you mean to tell them but they still don't do it because someone else didn't tell them to do what they meant to, so I guess you should love people too

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

mystes posted:

Sometimes you tell them what what you mean to tell them but they still don't do it because someone else didn't tell them to do what they meant to, so I guess you should love people too

No, I don’t love those people, just my good buddy the computer