Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

So this sprint we're focusing on more modals. Basically, my vision is that there are no pages just modals. Can we somehow get rid of tabs and just have modals? How's the effort gonna look on that one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

So we got the left sidebar and the right sidebar, how about, and bear with me here

a bottom sidebar?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Let's estimate, people, please

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

is there any way we can make the ui feel any slower? let’s do that

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
this page only causes 40 http calls on it.

any way we can make it an even 50?

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
on the twelfth hour of workshopping the size of a border

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

please deprioritize the dark theme again

yep, bottom of the backlog please

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

we just moved the navigation bar back to the top from the left. in 6 weeks let’s move it back to the left to gently caress with people

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

where are those user surveys? in the trash? good good good good

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
Lets do a deep dive on the database and see if there are any more primary keys we can replace with user defined strings.

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
fixing bugs doesn't seem worth the time. people have already built work arounds for the ones they care about.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
maybe we could move some jira stuff to the blockchain? just workshopping here

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

so we’re all agreed that we’re still not going to give people a way to see their recent mentions because we hate them, right?

crazysim
May 23, 2004
I AM SOOOOO GAY
why keep deleted sites and keep paying to store deleted data? if something gets deleted, automated or manually, just delete it all immediately.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
maybe we should fix the broken login integrations for all the startups we bought

no?

oh alright then maybe a new version of service desk

Pythagoras a trois
Feb 19, 2004

I have a lot of points to make and I will make them later.
We decided not do build some of these features this quarter, so I'm going to go through the public boards and close feature requests as "closed-fixed" with the text: "Won't do"

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Do we really have to work on our UX? I think people are already bought into the ecosystem so uh...gently caress it?

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Hey someone assigned me a ticket to something called a bi-t-bucket? anyone know if this is a priority?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
nailed it in one

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

get this:

when someone moves an issue to BLOCKED in Jira we make it send an alert to everyone’s session to let them know that the person is BLOCKED. they should get an email too, oh and also a slack integration, gently caress it throw teams in there! we can bill for it but we won’t let the customer turn it off. viral adoption for a collaboration tool. Genius.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Modulo16 posted:

get this:

when someone moves an issue to BLOCKED in Jira we make it send an alert to everyone’s session to let them know that the person is BLOCKED. they should get an email too, oh and also a slack integration, gently caress it throw teams in there! we can bill for it but we won’t let the customer turn it off. viral adoption for a collaboration tool. Genius.

this is abusive lmao

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Jonny 290 posted:

this is abusive lmao

wow, pinging HR. don't shame my cross product synergy strategies. have you seen my engagement metrics???

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
hey uhhhh one of the senior designers keeps sending me jorp videos and talking about how black lives matter is destroying america with cultural marxism. do i talk to HR about that, or...?

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Think you quoted the wrong poster on that one, lol

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

hey uhhhh one of the senior designers keeps sending me jorp videos and talking about how black lives matter is destroying america with cultural marxism. do i talk to HR about that, or...?

Send one 'dont send me any of this type of media ever again, or I will report you to HR" message. Then if they do it again, report them to HR.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
the burn down chart and the burn up chart is working fine, but can we get a burn sideways chart going for the next release?

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

oh i'll burn it down alright

What's that Frank?

nothing nothing

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Or in a different tone: oh I’ll burn one down all right :weed:

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
what if I want to disassociate this bug from the epic? oh, there’s no way to do that? that sounds great.

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

sitting on a beach somewhere, after setting up an automation sending emails from the enterprise presales team straight to the top of the dev teams todo list, and all others to the trash

distortion park
Apr 25, 2011

obviously doesn't actually use any atlassian products day to day, instead runs the team on gsheets and email

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
yeah some people are complaining about our ux, but our lead ux guy works for free since he's powered entirely by spite and hatred for our users so we're saving a lot of money there

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
Wow, that meeting was pretty intense! I didn’t quite get everything, can I schedule a sync so you can get me up to speed?

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

tk posted:

Wow, that meeting was pretty intense! I didn’t quite get everything, can I schedule a sync so you can get me up to speed?

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Armitag3 posted:

Let's estimate, people, please

more liek

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

~Coxy posted:

more liek

effort? buddy i don’t think you’re cut out for Atlassian

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
Letting Australians create IT startups was a mistake

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
friend of a friend is an actual pm for atlassian on jira and some of this is remarkably accurate

last time I looked one of our confluence instances made north of 100 http requests for its homepage thanks to plugins

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

friend of a friend is an actual pm for atlassian on jira and some of this is remarkably accurate

last time I looked one of our confluence instances made north of 100 http requests for its homepage thanks to plugins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Progressive JPEG
Feb 19, 2003

i'm thinking we need to have a different markup language for this new dialog box

yeah, different from the other four we've got already, exactly