Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Nep-Nep posted:

Gotta say with < 1h to go seeing the vote leader at -5 makes me hope we don't just no lunch

yeahhhhh I guess I will move to RWC, I looked at your case and the first couple parts are meh, but the "pinged me someplace" with no followup is something I would do as scum so I could see it.

Speaking of which...

girl dick energy posted:

Beyond that, Circl’s tone felt weirdly adversarial but that might be general frustration.

girl dick energy posted:

Paaages back, I’d have to go find it.

No thoughts on Cloaca yet, but I should probably give her a read. Her username is as powerful as mine.

It sounded like GDE had some stuff going on, but this is similar to RWC in that I don't see anything obvious in Circl and GDE making that point but then having no idea where or what it was makes it sound kinda fake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Grandicap posted:

I am here, had a hell of a battle with the kid over homework tonight so my head isn't in it, but I'm around to shuffle votes.

Oh man, my kids are MUCH better now but there were a few years there where my son in particular would freak out about homework and basically have a meltdown any time he had some and would only get angrier if we tried to help. Thankfully my "progressive" school district decided that kids should really not have homework for a few years there and brought some relief.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hal Insandenza posted:

Oh man, my kids are MUCH better now but there were a few years there where my son in particular would freak out about homework and basically have a meltdown any time he had some and would only get angrier if we tried to help. Thankfully my "progressive" school district decided that kids should really not have homework for a few years there and brought some relief.

My kid is in 5th grade, my wife is a 5th grade teacher who has opinions on the way her baby is being taught. It is rough.

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

I still don't like that it feels like Cloaca votes have gained no momentum. I guess the same could be said for RWC

If no one else wants to go for Cloaca, I'll switch to RWC for the sake of hammering

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Who wants to lunch bif

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
20 minutes

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Scum must be on the chopping block lol

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

FINE!

##vote RWC

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

##vote cloacamazing!

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

##vote Rhymes With Clue

Fingers crossed

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

##vote cloacamazing!

Oh NOW you wanna self-pres

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PsychoSoldier posted:

Oh NOW you wanna self-pres

Yeah!

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Rhymes With Clue posted:

##vote cloacamazing!

Lol how funny would it be if both rhymes and cloaca are scum?

“Dude sorry cloaca, I gotta vote you, my role is more beneficial to our team”

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

But I guess I am a bit late.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Claim?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I have a really cool role!

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Have you been lurking or did you just get back?

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I have a really cool role!

Fullclaim

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote RWC

If binus seriously wanted to lunch me tho he really should've said so earlier, it coulda been possible! That like never happens on D1 it woulda been cool!

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Pointless though, I have never avoided a D1 mislunch that's gone this far.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

PsychoSoldier posted:

Have you been lurking or did you just get back?

I cooked dinner and ate and watched some tennis. Then thought I would check in.

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Pointless though, I have never avoided a D1 mislunch that's gone this far.

I'll consider that as outing

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Do you have any further reads to share in the event it's you today RWC

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
hair standing on end at meen

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

You gonna vote, binus?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
grandi you still there?

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): Nep-Nep, CirclMastr, WindwardAway, NeverHelm, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Hal Insandenza, PsychoSoldier, Bifauxnen
PsychoSoldier (2): girl dick energy, girl dick energy, Grandicap, Hyper Crab Tank
Cloacamazing! (2): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, A Sometimes Food, Hal Insandenza, PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, Hal Insandenza, Rhymes With Clue, PsychoSoldier
b-minus1 (1): CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!, Bifauxnen, girl dick energy, CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!, Bifauxnen
Propaganda Machine (1): WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway
A Sometimes Food (1): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!
Bifauxnen (0): Grandicap, Grandicap, PsychoSoldier, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, PsychoSoldier
Grandicap (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway
WindwardAway (0): PsychoSoldier, Grandicap, SporkChan, SporkChan, PsychoSoldier, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Grandicap
SporkChan (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway
Hyper Crab Tank (0): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier
Hal Insandenza (0): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier
Ignatius M. Meen (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
CirclMastr (0): Rhymes With Clue, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Hyper Crab Tank, NeverHelm, NeverHelm, Hyper Crab Tank, Rhymes With Clue
girl dick energy (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr

Not Voting (3): Ignatius M. Meen, Propaganda Machine, SporkChan

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 08th, 2022 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 5 minutes.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PsychoSoldier posted:

You gonna vote, binus?

Wow

Just wow

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
multiple people checking in and making a point of being here and then not helping with this vote is uh

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

Scum must be on the chopping block lol

Lmao

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

FFS really

PsychoSoldier
Aug 22, 2022

Welp

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Rhymes With Clue (7): Nep-Nep, CirclMastr, WindwardAway, NeverHelm, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Hal Insandenza, PsychoSoldier, Bifauxnen
PsychoSoldier (2): girl dick energy, girl dick energy, Grandicap, Hyper Crab Tank
Cloacamazing! (2): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, A Sometimes Food, Hal Insandenza, PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier, Hal Insandenza, Rhymes With Clue, PsychoSoldier
b-minus1 (1): CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!, Bifauxnen, girl dick energy, CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!, Bifauxnen
Propaganda Machine (1): WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway
A Sometimes Food (1): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Cloacamazing!
Bifauxnen (0): Grandicap, Grandicap, PsychoSoldier, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, PsychoSoldier
Grandicap (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway
WindwardAway (0): PsychoSoldier, Grandicap, SporkChan, SporkChan, PsychoSoldier, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Grandicap
SporkChan (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway
Hyper Crab Tank (0): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier
Hal Insandenza (0): PsychoSoldier, PsychoSoldier
Ignatius M. Meen (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Rhymes With Clue, Rhymes With Clue
CirclMastr (0): Rhymes With Clue, CirclMastr, CirclMastr, Hyper Crab Tank, NeverHelm, NeverHelm, Hyper Crab Tank, Rhymes With Clue
girl dick energy (0): CirclMastr, CirclMastr

Not Voting (3): Ignatius M. Meen, Propaganda Machine, SporkChan

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 08th, 2022 at 4 a.m. CEST -- that's in about 0 minutes.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Nobody was lunched Day 1.

---

It is now Night 1.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

CapitalistPig replaces Propaganda Machine.
Sandwolf replaces Girl Dick Energy.

Yami Fenrir fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Sep 8, 2022

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:rip: Bifauxnen, Walter (Town-Aligned Coachman) was killed Night 1. :rip:

quote:

You are an experienced coachman usually working for nobles. You know all the best routes for the best views.

During the day you can ##Give Tour to two players (private action). This will select them as targets for your night action, Busdrive. Any actions targeting one will target the other instead. You cannot target yourself.

Your passengers will also create a Masonry with each other (that you are not part of) for the duration of that night.

Your goal is to get rid of all evildoers.

---

It is now Day 2.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
So what the hell everyone

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Also ##vote rwc nothing has changed for me at this time

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
Seriously, how did that turn into a no-lunch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
##vote RWC again because that was dumb.