Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Welp as the protagonist I'm contractually obligated to sign up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

This looks like Sephiroth's MO

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

##vote Bif

You stole my spider buddy into your cult last game and took my sweet, sweet scum victory from me.

I Was A Massively Overpowered SK In My Previous Life But Just Got Reincarnated As An Average Townie?!?!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

b-minus1 posted:

This feels like a hal scum game. Anyone else getting that vibe?

Lol no

##vote binus

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Yami Fenrir posted:

:siren: Please specify which shop you are entering i.e. "Enter Meen's Shop" or "Enter GDE's Shop". :siren:

Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me chicken soup with rice

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Nep-Nep posted:

I don't see what's scummy about not shopping, or not deciding quickly

After last game I want to be part of the control group

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Grandicap posted:

I don't like this series of events. Not shopping is called out as suspicious, windward immediately makes excuses, then shops. It feels very reactionary. The overwhelming fear of death as a possibility that he called out also feels bad.

##vote WindwardAway

I liked this case but was reluctant to vote for one of the cool new peeps

WindwardAway posted:

I don't do joke votes
I also don't do joke phase lol

Until now

Nep-Nep posted:

this stance sucks

...but yeah I'd actually be cool with staying on binus today unless something really interesting happened in the next couple of pages I haven't read yet

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PsychoSoldier posted:

I'd like to see binus voters actually do something that camping on the weakest wagon

I'd like to quit my job and make a darkroom

Actually, I did think Cloaca sounded dodgy but I seem to immediately suspect them literally every game I've seen them in so I kinda want to give them a break

b-minus1 posted:

Getting towny vibes from cloaca

Yep still good camping out over here. Gonna upgrade it to glamping now

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Bif pinged me somewhere. Also has fooled me many times. Could be an old grudge? I hope not. I am searching my soul.

I have barely posted this game lol, I'm sure you could manage to find it

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PsychoSoldier posted:

Bif gives a lame excuse to have sus on Wind while also explaining why they didn't vote...and then finds the lamest reason to stay on binus, a way too easy wagon for scum to chill on.

And then further justifies it and avoids voting another person they sus with the excuse of always sussing them. Which I get, because I've been there, but it's also an excuse I've used as a wolf when I felt like voting would have been too fishy.

I think bif is scared to put their neck out but is laying tracks to change their vote wherever needed

Wow you're tryhard you coulda just said I'm lurking

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok got a minute to check in. I intend to continue slacking through today unless something jumps out at me as a hot lead to get the fire going. It always happens at a certain point, just not yet. Playing two games is tough for me rn when I got a lot going on, and when there's a lot of new/infrequent faces here I wouldn't want to vote for early anyway. So I am choosing to go low-key observe mode for now and binus is a placeholder.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I like Psycho's moxie and if they're scum I want them to stick around to be the final boss scum

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

WindwardAway posted:

I made that mistake in my first game with him and he survived LyLo and won, lol.
Hence I'm wary of him, but also in no rush to vote him out because I don't actually think he's been scummy, other than the questionable townread on Spork because I still don't know what his original reason was.

Yeah that highly active play is great to have around. When I got that one little dig on him before, it wasn't really cause I thought he was being scummy. It's cause he was still keeping up all that effort on writing this detailed case on my nefarious intentions when I'm just being lazy as gently caress right now, so it was pretty funny.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

WindwardAway posted:

You guys are probably regretting inviting us to the site since we're likely quadrupling the average post count per game lmao

Nah this is basically what I posted like a few years ago before I got a new job

I'm not gonna share more opinions yet since I've just been skimming to catch up and they will be horribly uninformed, but I'm around now to help avoid nolunch

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

##vote RWC

If binus seriously wanted to lunch me tho he really should've said so earlier, it coulda been possible! That like never happens on D1 it woulda been cool!

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

PsychoSoldier posted:

You gonna vote, binus?

Wow

Just wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!