Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I will play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Oh wait it filled nevermind, I will observe

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Hi , I'm not reading all that. Someone give me the cliff notes on day 1.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Nep-Nep posted:

the cpig I know would never want even the cliff notes of a d1, who is this

Just tell me all the funny jokes from day 1 please, ty

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Why are people voting for rwc, what crime did they commit?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Nep-Nep posted:

Rundown for cpig: I had an okay for d1 case on them, they were vote leader end of d1 and we were unable to get a hammer. Two people who checked in near deadline, binus and grandi, did not vote for rwc. Day ended with rwc -2 as vote leader, no flip. When pressed to claim near the end, RWC refused, just stating "I have a cool role"

Okay I could vote rwc, though I'd like to maybe see their response to all this first. Doesn't look too good for binus or grandi either tbh if they could have avoided a no lunch.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

It looks bad I agree. I got distracted while eating a burrito. When I looked at the clock i was 3 min late. My bad

This is important, what was in the burrito?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

Black beans, sweet potatoes, a blend of Parmesan, Asiago and Romano cheeses, and some sweet salsa.

##vote binus

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SporkChan posted:

I'd be okay with either a Meen or RWC vote at this point, but want to hear from more people. Especially the two subs Cpig and Sandwolf.

What is it you expect me to say that I haven't already said?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SporkChan posted:

I would hope you'd read day 1 and offer thoughts on it.

Apparently you don't know me very well.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SporkChan posted:

You or Sand it would appear. Not sure how I feel about that.

But it can't be helped I guess. Guess we just talk about today's stuff then.

What're your thoughts on RWC double voting Nep? Scummy play, or angry townie?

You realize earlier on this day Nep gave me a breakdown of day 1 and I gave my feelings on it right? This includes feelings on RWC.

As for the doublevote it only reinforces my opinion that RWC is probably scum.

Don't get on me for not giving my feelings about things in thread if you aren't going to read what I already wrote.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

SporkChan posted:

I did realize that, I read it. Nep gave you a couple sentences summing up a whole day. And it was only focused on RWC and the vote around them.

I just dont like you refusing to read or even skim D1 when subbing in, asking for a summary, and then fully agreeing with the person who gave the summary.

At this point I'll drop it, cause its a slap fight distraction from the rest of the game.

I mean, sorry for not wanting to read like 300 some odd posts when subbing into a game?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

Are you a messenger

why you fishin?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

But seriously propaganda machine seemed awfully interested in the message I received

Oh, idk why that would be, sorry.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##Enter potions shop

I would like to buy one potion please

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

I think it's kind of weird to jump on Circl for unvoting and voting RWC again when they've done it multiple times today, have made it clear their gimmick is voting with every post, and then also made it clear that an unvote indicates a serious vote

I'm chewing on Cloaca's posts. I do think a lot of my problems with them could be boiled down to culture difference, so I'd rather see RWC's flip and judge from there with a clearer picture.

To be honest, that was the main thing I was looking for. I'd like to hear more from CPig before we hammer if possible.

I mean, I don't know what more you expect to hear. I said I'd vote rwc, but like, we have like 2 days left. What's the rush?

I just figured I'd let people talk before I voted because RWC has been hovering on the edge of being lunched for a bit now.

I'll hammer if people are ready now.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

I'd like opinions on Cloaca, Grandi, HCT, and/or Spork. Doesn't have to be all or comprehensive.

These are all people in this game that I have no opinion on.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

I'm assuming you're not the type to backread much, but have you read any of their posts? I feel like they've all given enough to have some kind of opinion on

The way I play mafia is thusly -

I scan over the posts that were made since I last "read" the thread and wait for my eyes to not gloss over and if something catches my eye I say it.

Then, sometimes I make jokes.

Sometimes people ask me to say my thoughts and I resist to see how mad I can make them at resisting and see if I can get them to vote me because I am resisting their questions.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Yeah okay, I think rwc flip needs to happen for anything more to really truly happen. ##vote rwc

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Yami Fenrir posted:

:rip: Rhymes with Clue, Queen Pleiades (Scum-Aligned Doublevoter/Godfather) was lunched Day 2. :rip:

:cool:

Yami Fenrir posted:

:rip: SporkChan, Doromir (Town-Aligned Cleric) was killed Night 2. :rip:

:negative:

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##enter pet shop

Yeah Nep is pretty much cleared as far as I'm concerned at this point. I mean unless she decided to just go hard on a scumbud for 2 days but I don't see that being the case.

I'd vote HCT binus or grandi today.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

Can someone give me a binus case?
I kinda think he's town despite some weirdness around his claim or whatever it is
And tbh I think my read on him comes mainly from the fact that people I think are scum jumped on his wagon on D1

Basically it's just that he was around at the end of d1 but it ended in a no lunch. Same as Grandi.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

b-minus1 posted:

That’s not a case

Well, it is, because that's the reason people are mildly suspicious.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

Ah right, ok
I haven't really hated binus's pushes, I don't think
Grandi's, on the other hand, I am suspicious of

Yeah, At this point of the two that could have stopped a no lunch binus I am the least sus of but would still vote there if needed to avoid a nl today.

HCT is my prime choice currently for the reason you mentioned.

Votes are seeming to pile up real quick so far in this game so just consider my vote there for the moment.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CirclMastr posted:

Hey Psycho. Care to explain what you were doing to Spork last night?

##vote Psycho

Uh ohhhhh

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
##vote psycho

that's worth a vote.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

Are you willing to believe an inconclusive piece of mechanical evidence (that hasn't been proven, mind you) over your own reads?

Yes

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

I can do this once in any night with any item I'm given. But my action to drink the potion failed on N1, and so not wanting to take the risk of what it could do again, I gave it to a borderline read of mine who could maybe town and get a cool benefit, or could be cleared from wild suspicion if given something negative and had a good looking claim from it.

If it killed him, I'm sad about that, but from my understanding, that shouldn't have killed him

hmm

##unvote

For now I'd like circl to clarify whether this was watching where psycho went or watching spork

It's important to know whether psycho was the only person visiting spork or just that psycho visited spork.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CirclMastr posted:

Morning all, I just woke up after being up until 2 am yaaaaaay.

It was a track on psycho so no, I couldn't definitively state psycho killed spork. I wanted pressure on psycho and get a claim, not a turbo. The way this went compared to the ordeal that was lunching scum makes me inclined to believe psycho's claim, at least for now.

##vote A Sometimes Food

Okay well this is more ambiguous then.

lemme finish catching up

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

Reminds me I wanted CPig to answer my questions.
Considering he hasn't posted since voting you, I guess I should do something to get his attention when he does come back, since he doesn't seem like he enjoys backreading too much.

##vote Capitalist Pig

Jesus christ, people have to sleep relax.

WindwardAway posted:

Perfect timing
Have you read Psycho's claim and Circl's followup now?

WindwardAway posted:

@CPig the answer is here, it was a track

Also let people catch up.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

WindwardAway posted:

I realized you were catching up, yes
I just wanted to make sure that you actually would, since I know you didn't want to backread all of what you missed on D1 after subbing in, and someone had said you generally don't like to backread. So, I thought I'd make sure I brought my question to your attention.

Yeah, I guess the potion thing seems legit? It all lines up with claimed things right?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Let me go back and take a closer look at this ASF thing, I was skipping over that looking for psychi related stuff.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm feeling a little better about HCT and Grandi after their exchange, enough so that I'd rather vote ASF , though it's admittedly a bit weak. Nothing has really caught my eye as far as anything all that scummy from anyone. Anything that has has been eroded a bit by those people posting more.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

This beetlejuicing lol

Nah my name was only said once, not three times.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Sandwolf posted:

Yami does that with fake day actions I think

##reticulate splines

Yami Fenrir posted:

Don't fake day actions.

lol

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Sandwolf posted:

I am also starting to be pinged by CPig, tbh. He’s not really stated any opinions of his own, kinda just flowing from other people’s points.

ping me baby

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I got a pet from Meen that escaped its cage and caused a ruckus.

I am gonna name it Chuey.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

So, all that said, I still feel like there's a wolf in Sandwolf/CPig.

I'm not a wolf, I'm clearly a pig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I'm willing to vote for binus, but Sandy is right.

Keep it simple, if it quacks like a duck etc etc

Psycho was seen visiting a kill target and then avoiding a lunch by steering it into town.

Today he's again steering things toward binus.

##vote psycho

I feel like Psycho's flip will give us a lot more information than binus

As for the pet I wouldn't know if it was a roleblock or not because I don't have an active night action.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

PsychoSoldier posted:

But who cares about info? We search for scum here, and a scum flip is better than a town lunch with info.

PsychoSoldier posted:

It doesn't help that CPig is "backing up" Sandwolf's take while ignoring that he's currently voting binus and willing to explore that first

Information is all town has and we don't know your alignment either. Don't be disingenuous.

Fine I'll claim since you think you're so smart and sitting there all smug and sure of yourself.

I am basically a day cop.

I privately tell yami to gather intel on a target during the day and he send me their role pm.

I didn't want to out myself yet because I haven't caught any scum with it yet.

I did binus today and he isn't lying about his role or alignment.

That's why I'd rather vote psycho, I was gonna wait until binus was a bit more of a sure thing and did what I could to actually try to lunch psycho, who is most likely scum and I probably won't survive the night to confirm tomorrow.

Day 1 prop chose spork, I have no idea why but whatever.
Day 2 I chose Nep after the "the cpig I know would never want even the cliff notes of a d1, who is this" so I could make a day 0 cop joke but that never really panned out. Interesting note, since I have seen Nep's role pm I will also say that I strongly think never is also town.

Day 3 I chose sandwolf because I wanted to see if the shop thing Worked as it was described and there wasn;t any nasty 3p poo poo going on. Sandy is town and his role is as described.

Today I did binus after the votes started swinging that way and as I said, his role is as he said and I don't want to vote for him.

So there ya go.

Binus, Sandy, Never, and Nep are all confirmed town to me.