Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

That DICK! posted:

i think if you gave QoP 10 dollars it would all be cool.

That would be cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Quantum of Phallus posted:

That would be cool.

You earned it king

Nystral
Feb 6, 2002

Every man likes a pretty girl with him at a skeleton dance.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

you can pm me and i will post a sincere answer on the forum.

Do you still work at a sports book? Does your sports book take bets on wrestling outcomes like the online sports books do?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Really enjoying the PP. It's good

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

if the stories are true about why RacistGuidingLight was banned, they should be unbanned and be allowed to say nxt loving sucks along with the rest of us whenever they want

the botch gifs posted here over the last few months alone should be enough evidence for a reversal

even if they don't come back because it's been years at least justice will have been served on a long enough timeline

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Been saying that for years

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

nxt sucks so yes

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Orange Carlisle posted:

if the stories are true about why RacistGuidingLight was banned, they should be unbanned and be allowed to say nxt loving sucks along with the rest of us whenever they want

the botch gifs posted here over the last few months alone should be enough evidence for a reversal

even if they don't come back because it's been years at least justice will have been served on a long enough timeline

it's not even a perm, if you you love their posts so much just pony up the :10bux:

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Seems like a weak reason for a ban unless they were on some kind of ramp for previous bad behaviour tbh

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

I dunno who that is but I stand with anyone who thinks NXT or any other wrestling sucks.

But I assumed from the post that they were permabanned, if it was just a regular ban that took place a very long time ago maybe it was a bad ban but the statute of limitations has expired on reversing it IMO. But maybe do it anyways, hell, I’m just a poster

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

History Comes Inside! posted:

Seems like a weak reason for a ban unless they were on some kind of ramp for previous bad behaviour tbh

Here's their rap sheet if you wish to litigate for yourself. From a quick glance, looks like all their posts suck poo poo?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=149647

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Oh they were told not to do something and then they did it, seems pretty fair then

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Can come back any time for ten bucks. Even you (yes you) could pay this sum on their behalf if you really wanted.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k

History Comes Inside! posted:

Oh they were told not to do something and then they did it, seems pretty fair then

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

2018..... we was just kids

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just normal men...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Lone Goat posted:

Here's their rap sheet if you wish to litigate for yourself. From a quick glance, looks like all their posts suck poo poo?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=149647

can we Get a ban here?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Just kidding.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
does that person even want to come back? i imagine in the five years since they were banned if they cared enough they either would've paid to unban themselves or paid to rereg

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

flatluigi posted:

does that person even want to come back? i imagine in the five years since they were banned if they cared enough they either would've paid to unban themselves or paid to rereg

Its about sending a message

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they can’t afford $10 and you’re all just laughing

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Quantum of Phallus posted:

they can’t afford $10 and you’re all just laughing

if they saved 10 cents a day since they were banned they could have rereg'd (haven't checked the math on that) if they wanted to

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I thought RGL was banned for posting KSA propaganda. I can't keep my epic re-regs straight anymore.

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters
It's been five years, based on the post history and the build-up of unposted posts I'm worried there would just be a few hundred pages of "suck my dick, idiot" and thousands of 'cum' replies for the first few days, maybe just schedule the unbanning for a slow weekend?

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Orange Carlisle posted:

if the stories are true about why RacistGuidingLight was banned

What does this mean?

Anyway this is a 5 year old regular ban they could've paid :10bux: if they wanted to keep posting, like immediately, or at any point between then and now. I'm assuming they are either already back on a new account or have no interest in posting here, do you have some information pointing to the contrary?

If they are back on a new account, I'm not going to out them just because of this.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

rgl did re-reg a few years ago and posted on the previous page. no need to discuss further.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Epic ReregGuidingLight

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i love to fart into the seat of my loving pants all day and it makes me feel bad seeing all the body shaming of cm punk, hangman, and vader. are you prepared to do something about this? that's ok if not. talk to you later

edit. i changed my mind. it's funny this afternoon.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jun 11, 2023

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.
I genuinely wish people would really stop with the CM punk fat jokes. just feels lovely, plenty of reasons to dislike and make fun of the guy that aren't lovely about fat people

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Nea posted:

I genuinely wish people would really stop with the CM punk fat jokes. just feels lovely, plenty of reasons to dislike and make fun of the guy that aren't lovely about fat people
The joke is that he isn't fat

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
that's not any better though lol. makes it even more obvious people are making fun of fat people instead of making fun of cm punk specifically

anyway idk, this subforum has a lot of bizarre hangups with making GBS threads on things in aew and 'pretending cm punk is fat' is at least one you can pretend nobody actually believes when they constantly post about it

Nea
Feb 28, 2014

Funny Little Guy Aficionado.

Tampa Bae posted:

The joke is that he isn't fat

yeah i know but the joke is still predicated on 'wouldn't it be funny if cm punk was fat and did all the gross fat person stuff'

like i get it it's fun to make up a goofy injoke and create a fictional version of a wrestler but this one feels bad.

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
if this forum had problems with obese people they'd be making fun of legitimately obese people but the only person I ever see getting made fun of is tyrus

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

it’s funny. Lighten up you handwringing dorks. The fake dave meltzer bit is the funniest thing ever posted.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Gravy Boat 2k
It's weird to me you'd single out the "cm punk is fat" jokes when it's a regular thing for people to quote Scott Steiner spitting out "he's FAT" with such anger and disgust that it sucks if you think about it too much.

I dont have an issue with either, since I think this forum for the most part doesn't post with that kinda malice in its heart.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I think you're really misunderstanding the tone of the joke. At least for me I find it funny because the idea of Tony Khan telling Punk he can only come back if he gains weights like he's Mac's actor from It's always Sunny is funny because it's very absurd, not because being fat is funny.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

big fat guys in wrestling are extremely cool

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I love fat dudes in wrestling. The worst thing that ever happened was Vince only going for buff dudes. Wrestling can support all kinds of body shapes and there need to be more of all kinds.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I am entirely serious when I say I am only interested in CM Punk returning if he's put on an extra 300 lbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I thought the consensus was that far wrestlers rule and kick rear end. CM Punk with an extra couple hundred pounds would rule and kick rear end.