Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

graph posted:

there was an edc thread many years ago and someone posted one that included a fox racing money clip

it was Space Kimchi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

yeah gonna need some proof :colbert:

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

trench coats can look good. I got a Burberry trenchcoat on consignment for stupid cheap a while ago (like $100 or smth) and it fits me well

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

it’s been a few years so I should prolly get my eyes checked out again. my vision certainly hasn’t gotten better with time, so my script prolly needs updating. could use some new glasses too. just need to find a place that does direct billing to my plan ideally

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

I picked out my glasses when I was dilated so I’m glad they look good cuz I couldn’t really tell