Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i think that i want whoever dresses jeff goldblum to dress me, just loud loving patterns and comfortable poo poo

yes jeff goldblum is a former sex icon and grey fox, but the poo poo he wears is so fun looking, hopefully gucci makes poo poo in the forbidden "large" size

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

fox racing money clip

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

i have a fox racing bike helmet, which seemed brand appropriate but still gave me a chuckle and i sorta wanna scrape off or sticker over the branding

i wish i could find the original fox racing money clip post

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

woulnd't

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

Outlier jeans are as expensive as suit pants and last longer. I have been wearing one of two pairs of these nearly daily for the last ten years.

https://outlier.nyc/collections/pants/products/slim-dungarees

me at work at the sinister floating pyramid store because the POS is down again

ooh nice, i hope they have an irl shop based on their domain name, imma check them out

edit: nope but they got a generous return policy so imma finally buy some new jeans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

Bloody posted:

if you are in nyc and want jeans go to self edge. hth

i've been there and theyre good too but i'm still weirded out by irl shopping for clothes due to covid anxiety