Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
The man does a mean run block - game ball worthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

fsif posted:

Imagine if the Bills re-sign Gabe Davis.

Does it still count as AFCEincest if the lovely divisional vet you definitely shouldn’t sign is from your own team

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Von "spousal blitz" Miller took a pay cut
https://twitter.com/GregTompsett/status/1765521184429347140?s=19

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

holy forking shirt balls

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
Well I guess you can’t accuse the Bills of just running it back next year

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I would not bet on the bills to be honest

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
AFC East 2023: holy forking shirt balls

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
It’s all we deserve

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

CharlestheHammer posted:

I would not bet on the bills to be honest

betting against a moose that can play football really well is asking for trouble

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Phobeste posted:

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

https://twitter.com/mikegarafolo/status/1765537241328242879

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

sirtommygunn posted:

holy forking shirt balls

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Boo you Greg, boo you.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

sirtommygunn posted:

holy forking shirt balls

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Phobeste posted:

this is the way i'm afraid

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Please do not make me read the phrase “holy forking shirt balls” for the next however many years it takes to rename the thread again. Give the Jets or Pats a couple months. We can do better.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

Docjowles posted:

Please do not make me read the phrase “holy forking shirt balls” for the next however many years it takes to rename the thread again. Give the Jets or Pats a couple months. We can do better.

It gets renamed every few months I feel like. Change it to holy forking shirt balls.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Feel like the title needs to include AFCEncest as we head into free agency

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Also it is technically 2024.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
I love the symbolism of Allen having his buttcheeks being exposed in Paris around the time his Center is being cut from the team.