Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

6 of the 7 pro bowl players on the Chargers are injured, this could be a problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

The Chargers' record is still decent but I am more demoralized about them than I have been in years. Staley lost me when he didn't take Herbert out after he hosed up his ribs and has done nothing to win me back since. Joe Lombardi's offensive playcalling is cowardly predictable garbage. Injuries have hosed the team but I'm hoping that isn't an excuse to not move on if things continue like this.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I went to the Saints - Raiders game today because my sister has season tickets to the Saints. Our area always has a ton of away fans and today was no different, but by the third quarter they were the most defeated fans I have ever seen. I've seen angry and rowdy fans plenty of times but by the third quarter most of the Raiders fans in my area were openly laughing and sarcastically cheering at every failed play

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Chargers need to offer Kelce twice his salary to loving retire

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I've been trying to talk myself back into finding Staley acceptable but getting multiple stars hurt in a completely loving meaningless game before the playoffs is enraging

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

What's bad is I'm not even surprised

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I knew it would be an uphill battle for Staley to get fired after making the playoffs but I think the mad bastard pulled it off. One Sean Payton please.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I know I'm supposed to hate the Chiefs as a rival but as a pragmatist I have already accepted that they are probably going to get like 8+ rings while Mahomes is there. Grats on no 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Important offseason news:
https://twitter.com/WKCDOGS/status/1655753549869903872

Chargers DE Morgan Fox's dog has won his group at the Westminster Dog Show