Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Epi Lepi
Oct 29, 2009

You can hear the voice
Telling you to Love
It's the voice of MK Ultra
And you're doing what it wants

MacheteZombie posted:

Alright wtf do I do here

.5 ppr for wr, .75 for rb, 1 ppr for te and I need only 1

Mike Evans vs Car
Raheem Mostert @NE
Diontae Johnson @bal
George Pickens @Bal
Marquise Brown @Atl
Taysom Hill @Phi

I have Mike Evans in, solely because he's the highest projected but I know that's unlikely to be reality. I'm almost leaning Taysom Hill but that's just as much a gamble as these other jabronis.

Diontae is probably the safest floor but that's not exactly what I'm looking for lol he did have the better day against Bal compared to Pickens too.

On a more minor note which kicker you takin?
Gano vs Ind
Tucker vs Pit

The Panthers best CB just broke his wrist and it's a Bucs home game with the division on the line so Evans may not be as scary an option to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

coronaball posted:

I would be shocked if Deebo played this week.

He's already been ruled out

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Epi Lepi posted:

The Panthers best CB just broke his wrist and it's a Bucs home game with the division on the line so Evans may not be as scary an option to play.

Yeah, this. I’ve been let down by Evans and the Bucs all year but this might be The Game.

Note: I’ve been saying this for weeks and I am a complete clown man.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Kilometers Davis posted:

Note: I’ve been saying this for weeks and I am a complete clown man.

Same tbh

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004

Anti-Hero posted:

With Henry out I'll move Conner (assuming he stays healthy) from Flex to RB2 (keeper league).

Who do we like to FLEX, 1PPR?

C. Watson
Foreman
Brob
Dillon

Some more food for thought.

Riddled with injuries!

1PPR, who should I flex?

AJ Dillon
BRob
Christian Watson
Allgeier
Foreman

I'm really torn between the first two - Dillon has been getting all the goal line work, while BRob is in an excellent matchup with Gibson out (who was my opponent's starter).

Watson is injured but has a huge ceiling, I know nothing about Allgeier except reddit is high on him and I grabbed him to block my opponent (his RBs are loving dire), and Foreman seems to poo poo the bed every other game.

I'm not sure if I need a ceiling or floor play to be honest.

My lineup

QB: Lawrence (Hurts out)
WR: Higgins
WR: Godwin
RB: CMC
RB: Conner
TE: Hock
FLEX: Dillon/Brob/Watson/Allgeier/Foreman
K: Gould
DST: Ravens

Opponents:

QB: Mahomes
WR: Lamb
WR: Hill
RB: Dobbins
RB: Akers
TE: Kittle
FLEX: DPJ
K: Carlson
DST: Cowboys

Projected 132 to his 129 with Lamb and Dallas already played...

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

PPR
Swift vs CHI
or
Akers @LAC

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Gotta choose a .5 PPR flex

Tyler Allgeier v ARI
Najee Harris @ BAL
Christian Watson v MIN

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cat Hassler posted:

Tyler Allgeier v ARI
Najee Harris @ BAL
Christian Watson v MIN

Tyler and its not particularly close for mine.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
I post this not for any particular need for help, but in my 2qb league championship game, I have the choice of Brock Purdy, Carson Wentz and Big Dick Nick.

It truly has come to this

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Need to completely reshuffle my RB corps thanks to Henry and Pollard taking it EZ. Full PPR.
I need two:

Lenny Fournette, Panthers
Rasheed White, Panthers
A.J. Dillon, Vikings
Isaiah Pacheco, Broncos

The wrinkle is that I'm heavily invested in both the Bucs and the Chiefs, starting Godwin and Kelce.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Swift vs CHI
or
Akers @LAC

I’m in a similar boat in .5PPR but I’m starting Akers, swift’s usage is completely unpredictable

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Need to completely reshuffle my RB corps thanks to Henry and Pollard taking it EZ. Full PPR.
I need two:

Rasheed White, Panthers
A.J. Dillon, Vikings
Isaiah Pacheco, Broncos

The wrinkle is that I'm heavily invested in both the Bucs and the Chiefs, starting Godwin and Kelce.

Dillon has got more work while Aaron Jones has been playing through a knee (I think) injury. Past that I don't know. Pacheco could see extra touches if KC goes up big against the Bronkles but there's no guarantees among the other three.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

PPR for all the marbles:

Fournette vs. CAR
or
Pacheco vs. DEN

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

Anti-Hero posted:

1PPR, who should I flex?

AJ Dillon
BRob
Christian Watson
Allgeier
Foreman

Allgeier all the way

Chernabog posted:

PPR
Swift vs CHI
or
Akers @LAC

I hate to say it, but Akers? Derwin James is out.

Cat Hassler posted:

Tyler Allgeier v ARI
Najee Harris @ BAL
Christian Watson v MIN

Allgeier again, but hard to fault staying with Najee

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

I need two:

Rasheed White, Panthers
A.J. Dillon, Vikings
Isaiah Pacheco, Broncos

pmchem posted:

PPR for all the marbles:

Fournette vs. CAR
or
Pacheco vs. DEN

I kind of think Fournette is in play for both of you (or for at least one of the decisions), especially for PPR. He has not been very consistent so far this year, but last week he had a decent game and that game should be competitive and matter for playoffs.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Asking again for my 0.5 PPR superflex (PPR TE premium) league

Who to start in 1 flex spot:

Adam Thielen @ GB - current
Brandin Cooks v JAX
Tyler Boyd v BUF
Isaiah Hodgins v IND
Cole Kmet @ DET

Edit: Also picked up Blough, do I actually start him in my superflex (Lamar is my only other QB)?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

pmchem posted:

Allgeier all the way

I hate to say it, but Akers? Derwin James is out.

Allgeier again, but hard to fault staying with Najee

Yeah Akers was like RB5 in December somehow??? The chargers were getting gashed by Deon Jackson before Derwin James got ejected and he’s out today

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004
Watson vs Min or Lockett vs the Jets?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I feel like I have added and dropped a bunch of now promising players like Allgeier and Pacheco 5 times across this year, but dropped them before they were useful. Since I am still in the finals in 3 leagues, help sort through my garbage. Live my life for me:

Pick 1, 0.5 PPR, Derrick Henry would sure be a better play than these guys:

Chuba Hubbard @ TB - Has been fairly productive with his limited touched the past few weeks, had 12 carries for 125 yards last week.
Doubs vs MIN - Watson might be out?
Corey Davis @ SEA - Has been a bit more productive with White at QB?
Isaiah Hodgins vs IND
Richie James vs IND

No idea what to expect from any of those players, though both Giants receivers have had a decent number of points lately.

Another pile @ 0.5 PPR replacing Derrick Henry, pick 2:

Latavius Murray @ KC - New coach. Just saw some little NFL network blurb saying their plan is to run the ball a lot today, no idea if that is meaningful.
Marquise Brown @ ATL - No Hopkins should lead to more targets with a favorable matchup, but Blough at QB?
Thielen @ GB
Meyers vs MIA
Cooks vs Jax
Both Giants receivers mentioned above

I can see any of these players getting 2 or 18. It looks like fantasypros favors Meyers and Brown but entirely sure why.

PP1st, pick 1:

Olave @ PHI
Richie James vs IND
Gus Edwards vs PIT
Michael Carter @ SEA
Peoples Jones @ WAS

Olave has been solid all year, but it is a somewhat unfavorable matchup and he is just coming off an injury. Carter has a decent matchup but no idea how he will do with White or how many touches he will get.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Watson vs Min or Lockett vs the Jets?

I’ve also big brained myself into grabbing Minshew in my superflex league. Do I play him v. NO Or Rhammonde vs Mia, Walker vs the jets, or A Jones vs the Vikings. I know sitting one of three rb1’s on teams is crazy, but I feel like Minshews ceiling is higher than one of those?

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004

Floofy posted:

I’ve also big brained myself into grabbing Minshew in my superflex league. Do I play him v. NO Or Rhammonde vs Mia, Walker vs the jets, or A Jones vs the Vikings. I know sitting one of three rb1’s on teams is crazy, but I feel like Minshews ceiling is higher than one of those?

A mediocre week for a QB tends to be a good week for a RB. I would go with Minshew.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Pain of Mind posted:

A mediocre week for a QB tends to be a good week for a RB. I would go with Minshew.

Thank you. But who would I sit? I’ve taken KW3 out for now

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Full.ppr, mulling my flex options

Pittman@NYG
Moss@NYG
J. Cook@CIN

Currently have Pittman slotted in but none of these guys is all that appealing.

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Thanks for the answers.

Quiet Feet posted:

Full.ppr, mulling my flex options

Pittman@NYG
Moss@NYG
J. Cook@CIN

Currently have Pittman slotted in but none of these guys is all that appealing.

I'd probably stick with Pittman.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Rolling with Dillon and Fournette

Laissez les bons temps rouler

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

https://mobile.twitter.com/JameyEisenberg/status/1609579166420058113

idk how accurate this just wanted to pass it on

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Soooo I have Waddle and Chubb, and Andrews, am I turbofucked this weekend? Assuming I should stick with them since my next best option for WR is Olave and Dotson, and Jamaal Williams at RB

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO

Cnidario posted:

Soooo I have Waddle and Chubb, and Andrews, am I turbofucked this weekend? Assuming I should stick with them since my next best option for WR is Olave and Dotson, and Jamaal Williams at RB

Waddle should be fine cause the entire Pats secondary is out.

Floofy
Jan 17, 2004

Floofy posted:

Thank you. But who would I sit? I’ve taken KW3 out for now

All these Minsacks are making me regret my big braindedness.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

I’m in a similar boat in .5PPR but I’m starting Akers, swift’s usage is completely unpredictable

I have some regrets already

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

they said he's active.. now I gotta choose between him or Singletary for my desperation flex ugh

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Omg Mike Evans yall we did it

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

Benching Chubb for Jamaal Williams turned out to be the right decision?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

MacheteZombie posted:

Omg Mike Evans yall we did it

:hehe::hf::hehe: