Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

It was a 3D animated Fox or a Wolf for a talk show host and I swear to god I was played by Bobcat Goldthwaith.
I wanna say like pre 2k
Trying to figure out whats the first "vtuber" or "3d Animated Avatar" in popular media is

Upsidads fucked around with this message at 03:57 on Sep 7, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Get ready for Price Time, Bitch

Build me a Robot that shoves pickles up your rear end

Ardship of Cambry
Oct 22, 2008
The Moxy Show? The only thing about it that I remember was that it was an early use of motion capture for CG animation.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
That was Cartoon Network. Which, funnily enough, turned 30!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

Thannnnnk you

I think I'm conflating it with some early 3d talk show host show
But it all hazy

OldSenileGuy
Mar 13, 2001

Upsidads posted:

Trying to figure out whats the first "vtuber" or "3d Animated Avatar" in popular media is

Max Headroom

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Mark wiener

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

OldSenileGuy posted:

Max Headroom

Too real