Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Cnidario posted:

What is going on with San Francisco’s defense

Tebow Stidham Time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)

mcmagic posted:

Did Justin Jefferson die?

Kirk is terrible outside.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Matt Zerella posted:

Kirk is terrible outside.

Outside and also after 4pm!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jesus my players absolutely REFUSE to get TDs today.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
So Jefferson got all his owners to the fantasy super bowl and he's going to cost us all the title lol

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

AnacondaHL posted:

:hai:
inb4 Ekeler rips a 50 point game to crush my spirit :thumbsup:

this is actually happening :tif:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

mcmagic posted:

So Jefferson got all his owners to the fantasy super bowl and he's going to cost us all the title lol

I would put the blame on cousins and not Jefferson lmao

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

mcmagic posted:

Quite a take.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Going to lose my final where I was a huge underdog because I benched Darnold.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

So after the Bucs game was over I was an 80% favorite thanks to starting Evans, but now it's down to a coin flip because my RBs underperformed hard.

Need Josh Allen to perform well on Monday night.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Glad I had Evans, my opponent has ekeler lol

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Jacobs!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Matt Zerella posted:

Quite a take.

2.5 points is a week loser.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

mcmagic posted:

2.5 points is a week loser.

If your team lives and dies by JJ then you're lucky to be playing this week idk what to tell you.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Champ hopes rest on Tucker’s leg and Josh Allen.

Tucker knocked me the gently caress out of the playoffs a few years back, would be nice to have him help me out here.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Still have 3 players left for SNF/MNF but I should just assume I've lose here so I can not stress out and enjoy the game.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Matt Zerella posted:

If your team lives and dies by JJ then you're lucky to be playing this week idk what to tell you.

Hello, yes, that's me

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

I mean you're playing other good teams if you're in the finals right? You can't just expect to blow people out every round and if one of your starters scores 2.5 points when you're playing against another good team that is pretty bad!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

mcmagic posted:

I mean you're playing other good teams if you're in the finals right? You can't just expect to blow people out every round and if one of your starters scores 2.5 points when you're playing against another good team that is pretty bad!

50% luck
20% lineup choices
20% playing waivers
10% drafting

So no, you're not necessarily playing good teams in the finals.

Our current Super Bowl game both teams are under 80 points which is unheard of. And the two teams who were destroying everyone are out.

poo poo happens and after the season JJ just had, a dud was probably in the cards (it definitely sucks on the timing).

But blaming a loss on him this week is ridiculous when he's got one of the most unpredictable QBs throwing to him outside.

If you're in a 14 team league though, by all means blame him.

Aggro
Apr 24, 2003

STRONG as an OX and TWICE as SMART
I figured I was well and truly hosed this week with Derrick Henry not playing. I then added fuel to the fire by making some boneheaded decisions with my WR2 and Flex. I ended up starting my worst possible lineup.

For my WR2, I benched DJ Moore figuring that he was unlikely to score in 3 straight games and that Tampa would be doubling him all day, since he torched them back in Week 7. Meanwhile, Michael Gallup was “due” and had a cupcake matchup against the Titans. :negative:

For my flex, I could’ve gone with Raheem Mostert, but figured that Jeff Wilson Jr would be getting more touches, especially in the red zone. I also could’ve gone with Cordarrelle Patterson but assumed that Allgeier would be taking over. In both cases, I was right…but Mostert and Patterson still ended up with big days and clutch touchdowns.

But, the only player on my opponent’s team to score a touchdown was Michael Pittman, so I’m the league champion despite a real embarrassing performance this week. :toot:

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
gently caress you, Baltimore!

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Matt Zerella posted:

50% luck
20% lineup choices
20% playing waivers
10% drafting

So no, you're not necessarily playing good teams in the finals.

Our current Super Bowl game both teams are under 80 points which is unheard of. And the two teams who were destroying everyone are out.

poo poo happens and after the season JJ just had, a dud was probably in the cards (it definitely sucks on the timing).

But blaming a loss on him this week is ridiculous when he's got one of the most unpredictable QBs throwing to him outside.

If you're in a 14 team league though, by all means blame him.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Welp, what a poo poo second half by the Ravens. Hope Gabe Davis has 11 points in him tomorrow.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

well this game is already a shitshow lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

This is gonna be the Najee Harris explodes on my bench game isn't it