Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Ladies, Gentlemen, Friends, Neighbors - it is the goddamn WEEKEND!!!

It was a fast week this time for a lot of us and I couldn't be happier. Time to relax just do what the gently caress ever.

This weekend I'm gonna get that cabinet I built last weekend installed. Gotta take a bunch of stuff to the dump because the cats cant' fuckin figure out how a litter box works :mad:

What y'all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hope y’all have a good weekend

imma working so have one for me

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

echinopsis posted:

hope y’all have a good weekend

imma working so have one for me

everybodys working on the weekend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsgBpsNPQ50

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
hmm. working on some pictures but i think i'm gonna try to root the palm phone. dug it out of my drawer looking for a pen

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I'm heading to the Algarves. gonna sit on a beach, take a swim, go for a hike... hell, maybe I'll have a nice beer while I'm doing it

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend is here!

i'm about to jump into a cold bath and then think about updating some of my portfolio that i've been slacking on. otherwise, the heat wave is supposed to be breaking and we'll be going from 42C to 28C starting tonight.. maybe a pizza tomorrow afternoon after all that pizzachat in cjs. else, the usual.. laundry, chores, and nothing of note. i need a few days to unwind and to decompress from the flames and fire

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
terminating my boycott of weekend threads temporarily cause i'm in a good mood cause i'm cooking a shitload of delicious things today.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
heres one i was working on. it feels kinda "weekend"

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

10-day weekend :cool:

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
my shits all hosed up for the next 4 weeks but I'm gonna try and watch a bunch of movies etc to keep my mind off it

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

only two more days until September the 12. 129. never forget.

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Hell yeah

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

it's the freakin weekend babby

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I finished my tables

https://i.imgur.com/VkfoIji.mp4

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

how'd you turn off the sun

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

I tested positive for covid yesterday ☹️

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

polyester concept posted:

I tested positive for covid yesterday ☹️

sorry to hear, this was me last weekend

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
weekend time baybee

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
celebrating having recovered from the booster by going to the gym. either that or i’m rushing my recovery and pushing my body unhealthily, guess i’ll find out

tomorrow i’m hoping to finish the workbench but we’ll see. probably will still have sanding or something to do on sunday

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

farmers market tomorrow morning, cleaning the house and making an olive oil cake and some blackberry jam after that. need to get rid of poo poo i have laying around. hoping it cools down a little tomorrow and i can try out My New Pizza Steel tomorrow night :pray: :smugmrgw: made some dough yesterday with a new recipe and my stand mixer... im a little worried i overworked it, never made pizza dough with the mixer before and it didnt windowpane great :/ :thunk:

sunday football starts maybe i will see some friends and watch a game somewhere.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
cjs: dish 1 done. Kenji potatoes.

Recipe here: https://www.seriouseats.com/the-best-roast-potatoes-ever-recipe

Next up is a couple pounds of beef short ribs, seared off and currently crockpotting with garlic and onion in a red wine / beef stock* concoction.

* better than boullion is all i use now. it's loving magic

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

please enjoy the mid-autumn festival this weekend and jam as many mooncakes into your mouth as you can

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

better than bouillon has a lot of sodium, so I don’t use it anymore. I have to control my salt intake because kidney stones

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Jonny 290 posted:

* better than boullion is all i use now. it's loving magic

same. after many 90+ days suddenly it's supposed to get down to 35 tonight so i'm planning many crockpots

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

better than boullion rocks

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
Yeah it's a super salt bomb, i don't go crazy with it. i made like one cup of it for the mix. the rest is like 2/3 of a bottle of pinot noir (i don't know anything about wine, and do not care to learn)

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I find a chilled pinot noir with a meal is really nice when it's hot out

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i may not have gotten home from the office until 6:50p, but i'll tell you what

its time for a nap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
i'm going to the mountains

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
gonna eat a lot of peaches?

Few people know, but colorado's Palisade Peaches are delicious and we're very proud of them.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just had to diffuse an angry customer situation at work. never done this before, it was satisfying to back up my team and lay down the law

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
im drinking bells two hearted, watching fringe.

taking my lady to a croatian bbq tomorrow.

sunday football is back.

life couldn't be better.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

echinopsis posted:

just had to diffuse an angry customer situation at work. never done this before, it was satisfying to back up my team and lay down the law

nice!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
One time somebody ran into the computer shop and grabbed a Phenom and a motherboard off the retail racks and ran out, but their car stalled out

I was changing lightbulbs out front on a ladder, and when they ran out i jumped down and threw the ladder down behind their rear tires and their car high centered on it and they got stuck lol

That was the last time i lifted a finger to defend somebody's retail biz

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

can't help but read that in the voice of the janitor from scrubs

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

nudgenudgetilt posted:

can't help but read that in the voice of the janitor from scrubs

same but the one from futurama

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

Jonny 290 posted:

One time somebody ran into the computer shop and grabbed a Phenom and a motherboard off the retail racks and ran out, but their car stalled out

I was changing lightbulbs out front on a ladder, and when they ran out i jumped down and threw the ladder down behind their rear tires and their car high centered on it and they got stuck lol

That was the last time i lifted a finger to defend somebody's retail biz

I guess people steal everything but imagining someone running off with a motherboard is pretty funny.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

One time somebody ran into the computer shop and grabbed a Phenom

should have let him have it

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

salad and soup. it's raining and the heat wave is now being buried, but humidity is pretty bad.

after that, maybe more rimworld

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

TOOT BOOT posted:

I guess people steal everything but imagining someone running off with a motherboard is pretty funny.

used to hang out with a guy who stole modems from best buy by taking them out of the package and stuffing them down his pants for his BBS