Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
metal gear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

cool

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

just discovered this Gonzalo fellow

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

now we're talking

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

AnimeIsTrash posted:

searching for chairman gonzalo memes. not liking what i see at all.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

did you become one yet? looking for advice

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

NeatHeteroDude posted:

who is neekoluls??

e: oh yeah the ok boomer girl

that name sounded familiar, this is one of the best videos ever made at the height of the property bubble a year ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExR5VYj7K7Y

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

i say swears online posted:

that name sounded familiar, this is one of the best videos ever made at the height of the property bubble a year ago

she can have whatever she wants, imo

NeatHeteroDude
Jan 15, 2017

I watched part of it and I'm not necessarily sure why the video is good in that context (I don't know anything about the property bubble or neekoluls). Can you explain just a bit more please (being sincere, i want to know why)

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo
nice bro the internet is a great place to do communism

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
imagining a Maoist guerrilla org in the hills of West Virginia called ‘ALF’ and smiling, serene

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
first off, can you fit a red buttplug with a circumference of no less than 5cm up your rear end without trouble?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

best? of?

im going back to the boomer thread

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

my favourite kind of communism

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

lollontee posted:

first off, can you fit a red buttplug with a circumference of no less than 5cm up your rear end without trouble?

define trouble

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

lollontee posted:

5cm circumference is tiny, a ny rat could do that no problem

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
actually 5cm in circumference is a pretty decent size to have and a lot of women say they even consider it to be big

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

What the hell. Do you mean diameter. My rear end could suck up a 5cm circumference orb without me noticing . Nobody that tight assed could ever be an internet communist

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

orb

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

SorePotato posted:

What the hell. Do you mean diameter. My rear end could suck up a 5cm circumference orb without me noticing . Nobody that tight assed could ever be an internet communist

Try sidewise.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Weka posted:

Try sidewise.

orbs don’t have a sideways? that’s only like a half inch marble

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

gonna shrivel up and transfer my being into communism like the lawnmower man

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

first, you seize the means of production, which means get yourself a nice computer with a microphone and software,

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fart simpson posted:

orbs don’t have a sideways? that’s only like a half inch marble

gently caress! I gotta try this reading thing out.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

How many pounds of 5cm marbles could you pour into your rear end before it starts burping them back out. This is the metric by which we will measure communismism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

basically a reverse sword in the stone situation