Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Ladies, Gentlemen, Neighbors and Comrades, it is my great pleasure to officially announce ... THE WEEKEND

Its been a long godddamn week and frankly its been a pretty lousy one for me so this weekend is VERY welcome.

Gonna try to get a door repainted and put a mirror in it for better fung shui, then maybe play a video game.

What y'all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I'm going surfing tomorrow baybeeeee

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
why is my mouth full of ulcers? drat it’s a drag. I am
going to try to not open my mouth. also my pants are too warm. apologies for being a negative nancy. I hope everyone has a great weekend

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Wow it has been a long week for me too.

Having a bonfire tonight and trying not to get too shitfaced. :)

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

got a g&t but just remembered some big analysis i said id have done yesterday and the wife is with the dog at the emergency vet. something might be wrong with his spine again. not starting off great

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hmm mate fingers crossed

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

echinopsis posted:

hmm mate fingers crossed

thanks bud. he slipped two disks just over a year ago and had a pretty serious surgery to fix it. hoping it's not that again

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

get well soon cat face dog :ohdear:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
it is indeed the weekend

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Video Nasty posted:

get well soon cat face dog :ohdear:

thanks

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Jonny 290 posted:

it is indeed the weekend

it certainly is

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos

echinopsis posted:

my pants are too warm

why are you wearing pants, it’s da freakin weekend

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

echinopsis posted:

why is my mouth full of ulcers? drat it’s a drag. I am
going to try to not open my mouth. also my pants are too warm. apologies for being a negative nancy. I hope everyone has a great weekend

is it canker sores? try putting salt on them for like 30 seconds or rinsing with salt water a lot and they will be vanquished

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i had something cool to post in here like 40m ago but work got busy and i forgot

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

graph posted:

i had something cool to post in here like 40m ago but work got busy and i forgot

sounds like you could use a nap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Cat Face Joe posted:

sounds like you could use a nap

yeah, soon. not now tho

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

im in my bitchin recliner trying to keep the dog's filthy paws off my pristine space gray Apple Macbook Pro whilst posting. might eat something now, maybe later. wh ocares it's the weekend

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i just woke up from a long rear end nap and now i have acid reflux. i didn't even eat beforehand but thats how weekend rolls

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

cool

little jones is gonna stand in front of a hardware store selling popcorn for a couple hours tomorrow, so i'll do that with him. probably gonna watch some hammer horror at night

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

is it canker sores? try putting salt on them for like 30 seconds or rinsing with salt water a lot and they will be vanquished

yeah they seem to be. maybe i’ll give that a shot. at least some are like that, also on the roof of my mouth which I can’t really see but fuckin hell if I even breathe too hard it stings

it’s just been getting worse as the week goes on, borderline debilitating at the moment. praying that having a day at home with minimal talking will help

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Beeftweeter posted:

i just woke up from a long rear end nap and now i have acid reflux. i didn't even eat beforehand but thats how weekend rolls

appropriate imo

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
oh here it was

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1570777210683899906

weekend depression hits different but we at least get to sleep in/no alarms

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Cat Face Joe posted:

thanks bud. he slipped two disks just over a year ago and had a pretty serious surgery to fix it. hoping it's not that again

oh no :ohdear: the boy blew out a disk in the exact same place i did, shits real tough to watch someone (or something, i guess, depending on your pov) going through it. please feel better cat face dog

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

graph posted:

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1570777210683899906

weekend depression hits different but we at least get to sleep in/no alarms

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hell yes. weekend. going to the pharmacy and then gonna go home and ??

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend! i leapt into the ocean two hours ago, but i am more than happy to share part of this with my fellow computer fellows!

i'll be making salad and brats in tomato sauce tonight, i think.. then maybe getting smashed on some orange peel vodka. we'll see!

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

Silver Alicorn posted:

hell yes. weekend. going to the pharmacy and then gonna go home and ??

do drugs?

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

installed some stuff on the motorcycle. i am no good at wrenching and very happy i only have to do it occasionally

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i may not have gotten home from work until 650p but ill tell you what

its time for a nap

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i was disappointed your first post in this thread was not about napping but all is well again

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

i just got back from getting a graft on my gum

greeeaaaat start

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
did they give you the good drugs tho

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
gum chat itt

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

relaxing, making dinner right now

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

its time for a nap

you're goddamn right

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

i just got back from getting a graft on my gum

:stonk:

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
I went to the store because i had to buy pot, then i stopped in to buy fizzy water, ice cream and a pizza (i normally do not order frozen foods via instacart)

Still hate driving.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i normally go get groceries in the dark of night. once every two weeks or so.

it's honestly pretty comfortable. i just try to stay out of the way of the stockers at 5 AM

fully agreed on driving being suboptimal

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

bob dobbs is dead posted:

did they give you the good drugs tho

besides the lidocaine, a few pills of hydrocodone'll be at the pharmacy tomorrow; for today, just ibuprofen (and weed, maybe, tho i'm a bit unsure on dabs rn)

not terribly keen on taking the hydrocodone if i can help it, opioids gently caress up my guts pretty fast and milk of magnesia's gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

i have chicken thighs, mushrooms, rice, and an onion. i think i can make that work :yum: