Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
capacitors sure are expensive.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
got the speakers wired up again and streaming tunes to the new stereo. sounds great as expected.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol i knocked out for about an hour again

feels good man

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Roosevelt posted:

i too recently removed a lot of old lovely beard and i gotta say i look and feel a lot better

got a fresh tight cut weds night and took the beard down to 3/8 feels goodman. holmes took a few mins and cleaned my beard line up a little too

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Video Nasty posted:

Got to see some ducks after breakfast

a reminder for everyone to buy kate beaton's new book Ducks it's getting great reviews!

Silver Alicorn posted:

I'm putting together a digikey order

i put a crapazon order i've been putting off for months last night. new tub of cerave for the winter, new nail clippers, new bath mat, new body pillow cover, new 40blinks, new belt, new 8in pan, lot of stuff gettin old and gotta replace it

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
we;re makin hotpot tonight, got some sliced beeves and porks and some mushrooms and cabbage and fish balls and so forth

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
i will say 40blinks changed my life. highly recommend. they only last about a yearish tho

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

i will say 40blinks changed my life. highly recommend. they only last about a yearish tho

i got one and my wife called it an eye bra and i feel uncomfortable about it now

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

i got one and my wife called it an eye bra and i feel uncomfortable about it now

its absolutely wonderful. i get the nouveau pattern

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

rotor posted:

we;re makin hotpot tonight, got some sliced beeves and porks and some mushrooms and cabbage and fish balls and so forth

they opened up an all you can eat hotpot place like a block from here and im seriously thinking about challenging that policy lol

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Beeftweeter posted:

they opened up an all you can eat hotpot place like a block from here and im seriously thinking about challenging that policy lol

hotpot is real good, you should do that

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what is a fish ball

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

nature's cruelest mistake

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i heard they shaved an ape - literally what everyone already says about beeftweeter

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

rotor posted:

hotpot is real good, you should do that

yeah hotpot owns. my wife went there yesterday with a friend while i had to watch the boy and said its a choice between hotpot and bbq, ngl i'd be sitting there deciding for a while

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I'm making a wood handle for my plane because the plastic one that came on it sucks butt and my hands are too big for it

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

echinopsis posted:

i heard they shaved an ape - literally what everyone already says about beeftweeter

"aw, you said his head was the size of a baseball" — everyone re: echi

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

they did surgery on an ape

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

i paid for the ggg-canelo ppv and they showed me a loving ad. always pirate things.

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.
jealous of my gf who got to see a presentation by one of the thai cave rescue divers at a GUE thing in SG. that story is so insane.

today is sunday which means it's clean the flat + laundry + cooking day. gonna bake up some chicken thighs w tapenade so i have some lazy protein to throw in w veggies for the rest of the week

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
digikey order done. been a while since I did that, it was fun picking parts :kiddo:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Beeftweeter posted:

hotpot goes through you really quickly. if you avoid the shacha you'll have room for so much more!!

graph posted:

what is a fish ball

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

dioxazine posted:

hotpot goes through you really quickly. if you avoid the shacha you'll have room for so much more!!

i dont like the ones with filling

graph, fish balls are just fish/shrimp/squid meat in ball form, sometimes deep fried, sometimes not, and you put em in soup and eat em

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

meatballs, but from the ocean

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

I use a eye mask sometimes it's nice.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

rotor posted:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

I've had good fish balls and I've had extremely bad fish balls

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imo if your balls taste like fish you need a shower

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

what if you like that kind of thing echi?

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

rotor posted:

idk if id like that

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Feisty-Cadaver posted:

jealous of my gf who got to see a presentation by one of the thai cave rescue divers at a GUE thing in SG. that story is so insane.

today is sunday which means it's clean the flat + laundry + cooking day. gonna bake up some chicken thighs w tapenade so i have some lazy protein to throw in w veggies for the rest of the week

she got to meet elong?

Feisty-Cadaver
Jun 1, 2000
The worms crawl in,
The worms crawl out.

fart simpson posted:

she got to meet elong?

gently caress you in the nicest sense of the phrase. didja feel the earthquake yesterday?

and yeah fish balls don’t really do it for me. I’ll have one but the texture is just not my favorite

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

no i didn’t feel the earthquake

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

KidDynamite posted:

i paid for the ggg-canelo ppv

the 40 wall is real

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

idk if id like that

ypu dont eat em all by themselves, they go in spicy soups and curries and such and such

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

sometimes fish balls come on a stick

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

are bad then though

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Fish wateer dough balls