Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
so. many. amazing. photoshops.

great job to all

E: i really with this wasn't a snipe as i do not have a shop to share myself :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Lol neither has a CEO

A CEO literally makes millions doing absolutely nothing so it comes back around to doing something I guess. I'd kill to be rich doing gently caress all.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

TriggerHappyMarie posted:

Can't forget Rembrandt

Beautiful

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

sigher posted:

A CEO literally makes millions doing absolutely nothing so it comes back around to doing something I guess. I'd kill to be rich doing gently caress all.

Sometimes they lay off thousands of workers in order to secure an 8 figure bonus for themselves. Not everyone is cut out to make the tough calls.

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

sigher posted:

Except you wouldn’t have done gently caress all. You would’ve committed murder. Checkmate.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The thing that horrifies them is actually a screenshot of goons dramatically trying to one up each other about how much they hate CEOs

TriggerHappyMarie
Sep 15, 2011

Okay - really, I'm done...

p.s. request from boyfriend:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

TriggerHappyMarie posted:

p.s. request from boyfriend:

Big 'oh how did I get here im not good at raiding civilians' energy here.

Mr. Bung
Mar 24, 2005

Get out the pink press threat file
and Um-brrrptzzap the subject.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
:lol:

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
All right, we got a bit of a sticky overload so I'm gonna goldmine this in the next couple days. Get your submissions in!

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

All right, we got a bit of a sticky overload so I'm gonna goldmine this in the next couple days. Get your submissions in!

Good, need to make room for the pig balls thread to return to its rightful place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Cartoon Man posted:

Good, need to make room for the pig balls thread to return to its rightful place.

:hai:

Where it will be, will be.

Donde sera, sera