Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
https://deadline.com/2022/09/new-york-one-meteorologist-erick-adame-terminated-apology-adult-site-1235122429/

quote:

Erick Adame, meteorologist for Spectrum News NY1, said that he was terminated from his position after he secretly appeared on an adult cam website.

“I am taking this opportunity to share my truth rather than let others control the narrative of my life,” Adame wrote in an Instagram post on Monday.

“Despite being a public figure and being on television in the biggest market in the country in front of millions of people five days a week for more than a decade and a half, I secretly appeared on an adult cam website. On this site, I acted out my compulsive behaviors, while at home, by performing on camera for other men. It was 100% consensual on both of our parts. I wasn’t paid for this, and it was absurd of me to think I could keep this private. Nonetheless, my employer found out and I was suspended and then terminated.”

Motherfucker did nothing wrong. Gulag for all Spectrum News NY1 board members and fundies everywhere, they are not fit for anything but forced labor until forever box time

olives black fucked around with this message at 15:47 on Sep 21, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
PYF maybe?

The Shad thread?

I'm sure there's a specific thread rather than a whole post.

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
They should convert all the kids gymnastic places that probably arent being used these days to be kids accident centres.

and you can buy a ticket for like however long like a roller rink and have your kid gently caress up for videos to post online in a purpose designed environment

A safe environment with medics on site

but its just ramps and trampolines and steps and floors made of cushioned matts, and slides of all kinds

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
Change the thread title to be about my post

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://i.imgur.com/zTfDhdX.gifv

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Child Trebuchet posted:

PYF maybe?

The Shad thread?

I'm sure there's a specific thread rather than a whole post.

I'm sorry you have friends or family who are fundies/on the Spectrum News NY1 board. Sorry, but they are gulag bound.

So are many of my family members, if it makes you feel better. If I get to be the one to press the rifle against their back as they enter the work camp then I will die a happy man.

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Maybe he whacked it wrong??

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Well, now he can start an OnlyFans :shrug:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

dot communist posted:

Well, now he can start an OnlyFans :shrug:

He shouldn't have to.

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

olives black posted:

I'm sorry you have friends or family who are fundies/on the Spectrum News NY1 board. Sorry, but they are gulag bound.

So are many of my family members, if it makes you feel better. If I get to be the one to press the rifle against their back as they enter the work camp then I will die a happy man.

Seems pretty unwarrantedly mean.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

He wasn't using that weed wacker the way it's meant to be used OP.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Child Trebuchet posted:

Seems pretty unwarrantedly mean.

Sorry you don't have the stomach to do it yourself.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

olives black posted:

He shouldn't have to.

Well his OnlyFans isn't going to start itself, he's kind of key to the whole thing

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

dot communist posted:

Well his OnlyFans isn't going to start itself, he's kind of key to the whole thing

Seems his OF is free

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Much like at his job, he was unable to forecast this outcome correctly.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that was me

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

I don't even know if this is a case of people being prudes. Local news tends to be really strict with their non-compete rules. I had a friend who was involved in the local theatre scene, acting in these extremely small productions. Stuff that went up in 50-seat theaters that was promoted entirely through posters at coffee shops, very low-key stuff. She went on to be hired as the weather reporter for a local channel, and had to drop out of the show she was currently in and promise to not appear in any others due to her non-compete. I think she even had to agree to have her Instagram managed by the station (or at least to get their sign-off on anything she posted).

So yeah, this could also just be a case of the station being upset that they don't have 100% control over their talent.

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

LanceHunter posted:

So yeah, this could also just be a case of the station being upset that they don't have 100% control over their talent.

Honey, he dosn't even have control over the talent

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

I'm going to start my own weather channel, I just need a camera and a gallon of lube

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

seems like an unhappy ending op

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How’s the weather down there? HOT enough for ya? :smug:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

LanceHunter posted:

I don't even know if this is a case of people being prudes. Local news tends to be really strict with their non-compete rules. I had a friend who was involved in the local theatre scene, acting in these extremely small productions. Stuff that went up in 50-seat theaters that was promoted entirely through posters at coffee shops, very low-key stuff. She went on to be hired as the weather reporter for a local channel, and had to drop out of the show she was currently in and promise to not appear in any others due to her non-compete. I think she even had to agree to have her Instagram managed by the station (or at least to get their sign-off on anything she posted).

The station should be seized and made a public institution. Its shareholders should be forced to issue public apologies to this man and anyone else they've harmed, then serve a minimum 1 year sentence in a re-education facility. If they refuse then gulag.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A stiff breeze may lead to light rain in the afternoon

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

There was that news anchor a couple years ago who got fired for playing a news anchor in Hubie Halloween. With the reason being that it hurts her employer’s brand.

If they’ll fire you for that I’d imagine wanking off on a cam site will similarly get you sacked

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Don't they have naked news shows? Just need to reach out to the right people and he can kill 2 birds with 1 stone as it were

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Chrs posted:

There was that news anchor a couple years ago who got fired for playing a news anchor in Hubie Halloween. With the reason being that it hurts her employer’s brand.

If they’ll fire you for that I’d imagine wanking off on a cam site will similarly get you sacked

They require re-education at a minimum.

dot communist
Mar 28, 2005

Get your dinghys out because you're in the flood zone :smug:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

dot communist posted:

Get your dinghys out because you're in the flood zone :smug:

You know who I would like to drown? Everyone responsible for depriving this man of his livelihood, and depriving the public of his work.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's what they do to you if you try to seize your means of reproduction

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Colonel Cancer posted:

We should seize and redistribute their blood.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

olives black posted:

The station should be seized and made a public institution. Its shareholders should be forced to issue public apologies to this man and anyone else they've harmed, then serve a minimum 1 year sentence in a re-education facility. If they refuse then gulag.

hell yea brother why stop there lets kill every single person on earth who the gently caress cares!!!! yeehaw!!~!!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

GolfHole posted:

hell yea brother why stop there lets kill every single person on earth who the gently caress cares!!!! yeehaw!!~!!

no

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

hell yea mandatory 10 year sentence for everyone who has ever talked to an authority figure, 100 years in the isocubes for anybody who has ever hung up the phone on anybody else, and 10,000 eons of torment for those who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk

we're gonna clean this fuckin place up!!!!!!!

Child Trebuchet
Sep 4, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F68lwoMcJ2k

gently caress you boring dude

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

UPDATE: I just fired my boss!!!!

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

GolfHole posted:

hell yea mandatory 10 year sentence for everyone who has ever talked to an authority figure, 100 years in the isocubes for anybody who has ever hung up the phone on anybody else, and 10,000 eons of torment for those who walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk

we're gonna clean this fuckin place up!!!!!!!

You seem very perturbed by the idea that the bourgeosie shouldn't be allowed to regulate people's private lives. You should reflect on why that is.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

qcs brigades another tugging enthusiast...

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Colonel Cancer posted:

God lol

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

olives black posted:

You seem very perturbed by the idea that the bourgeosie shouldn't be allowed to regulate people's private lives. You should reflect on why that is.

i dont really mean to be obtuse, so to answer you earnestly i think that the problem is that i don't see it the same way you describe above, as i do not believe anyone is regulating this guy's private life

i do however see it that this guy's private life became public, and as such the employer was forced to respond
(i use this philosophy often to justify why contacting employers to take action against racists is ok, for example)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

one tragedy here is that he cant get the name of the anonymous whistleblower

THATs the person who should be fair game to sue the gently caress out of
they're the one with the problem that aint theres