Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
I'm going to avoid a direct hit from Fiona but I have family who live in Halifax :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Fiona wiped the town of Port Aux Basques off the map:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uU4t_zqno

:smith:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Guess we know where all the water sucked out of Tampa bay went :stare:

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

the reason my parents say they'll never evacuate for a storm is that they're worried about looters

like, yeah, i'm sure those busloads of antifa looters will all be hitting some random house in the suburbs in the middle of nowhere that's obviously full of boomer garbage from borderline hoarders instead of, like, the mall or best buy or literally any business that might have something valuable inside

Basically rightwing boomers brains are so rotted by racism that they fear THE BLACKS more than any natural disaster.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Whole massive fleet of utility trucks assembled in preparation of fixing the damage caused by Ian: