Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Buce posted:

Yeah, it didn’t really do it for me.

The gently caress is wrong with you

But yeah TAoJJbtCRF (lol) is an excellent film and Casey Affleck was really good in it.

deep dish peat moss posted:

the tom waits one where hes a gold panner was great I want more of that kind of western - just one character in the wilderness

Yes, this is correct. I mean they're all good, but this one is very correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Ichabod Tane posted:

It's a good movie, everyones acting is good, I felt bad for wood et because dick liddle was a prick

Jesse having a weird quasi breakdown at rob ford and asking him strange poo poo like "why are you alive when me and mine are all dead!?!?" Then pretend laughing in his face it's p sweet it's a good movie

Yah this is all good. If someone doesn't like layered performances and stuff then they're probably not going to get a lot out of the movie but if you're a fully functioning human with some EQ and IQ then it's pretty compelling

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I watched a few youtube videos and it recommended me more so I rewatched this movie and drat it's loving good

Man this scene is great. The way the family is just so nonchalant about it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8qq66Ec7Oc

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I rewatched this movie again a few weeks ago. Sam Rockwell was crazy good. That look he gives here is wild.