Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

I remember over a decade ago these forums used to do a thing where people would MSPaint sports headlines and I thought it might be fun to bring that back. I know we have some talented artists out there so I don't want to limit it to MSPaint; use whatever medium you want!

Here are two I did to get us started.

Udoka Suspended By C's for 2022-23; apologizes

Judge flyout sends Yankee Stadium into a tizzy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

Jaguars dominate Chargers for a statement road win

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lakers Sign Matt Ryan to camp

DO YALL WANT A BOXC
Jul 20, 2010

HAHA! WOOOOOOO WOOO!
Fun Shoe

Tua Tagovailoa, Dolphins put rest of NFL on notice with epic comeback win over Ravens

was most of the way through this one when I realized he got hosed up first against the Bills, not the Ravens. ah well. I hope he recovers fully