Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dignity?
Dignified
Not dignified (think of Lowtax! mean, median, mode!)
False dichotomy
View Results

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i rereg'd after my diaspora years with other social media, specifically to avoid the shame of having a pre-9/11 account with barely any post history. maybe it was a waste of money to do so, but i acknowledged that head on in choosing a new username.

also my old account doesn't feel like me anymore because i let my s/o use it in the 2010s when i hadn't logged in for years and thought i'd never use it again. she paid $10 to change the name, got bored after a couple weeks, and gave it back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pablo gbscobar
Nov 24, 2007

oh shit i got the snype

:wom:
Lipstick Apathy
I'm an 07 and in a couple of months I'll have officially been using this account for half of my life

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression
6/6/06

:devil:

SyNack Sassimov
May 4, 2006

Let the robot win.
            --Captain James T. Vader

a friendly person posted:

This makes me pine for my first ID that was perma’d after making a boring joke of Lowtax being in the hospital or something. Now that he’s gone (resquiat en pace) i might even get a new av!

In memoriam or whatever

Just straight up admitting to being a perma re-reg. :wow:

My boring joke about Lowtax is about how the bullet went boring its way into his skull

lol requiescat in faeces

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

i literally got my account on december 31 so i didn't have to have a newbie 2005 regdate. it was extremely Sad Way to spend New Year's but the power of the regdate was once strong...

but really who cares anymore. i don't look at regdates much at all

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ninurta posted:

I registered to read a Let's Play of a Visual Novel after it went private. You be the judge.

You can say Danganronpa it's ok

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Seth Pecksniff posted:

:monocle:

GokuGoesSSj69
Apr 15, 2017
Weak people spend 10 dollars to gift titles about world leaders they dislike. The strong spend 10 dollars to gift titles telling everyone to play Deus Ex again
My 06 account was banned for posting goatse and the lesser known goatshe many times and the email was my college one I no longer had access to. That's my story.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I've been here a while and while I don't like to toot my own horn, I'm a pretty big deal. Jus' letting everyone here know. Kthx

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

whatever year i regisjuster is the bestst

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Not at all dignified.

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug
Losing any dignity assumes you still have any shame.

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel ok about it

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

GokuGoesSSj69 posted:

My 06 account was banned for posting goatse and the lesser known goatshe many times and the email was my college one I no longer had access to. That's my story.

...there's a goatshe?

Also you can talk to an admin about getting it back. There might be a possibility if you wanted it

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Seth Pecksniff posted:

...there's a goatshe?

yeah, from scotland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

Seth Pecksniff posted: