Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Dignity?
Dignified
Not dignified (think of Lowtax! mean, median, mode!)
False dichotomy
View Results

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005
I don't know what this means to you. Either a little. Or not a very lot.

Either way, I love Cum.

Thanks for the memories, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

Nocheez posted:

It's not dignified to have any account here. hth

Thanks for your prompt reply, care to share you reasoning>?

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

STABASS posted:

who the gently caress is Cum op? have you been stepping out on me?

I have needs! I thought this was understood :/

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

Child Trebuchet posted:

Reg date + Post rate = LOD (Lack of dignity)

Johhnny cum lately = not deserve respect

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005
thanks for your contribution. one question: what's OP? in this meta? i'm confused,,,

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

a 2005 regdate is pretty dignified, but it sounds like you've been gone for a very long time and that hurts your cred a little bit.

There are a few things you can do to ease back into being a goon and elevate your status:

1. If something off-color or tasteless is posted and it receives backlash, remind everyone that we made fun of 9/11 including people falling to their deaths to yakety sax
2. If someone makes a post mocking someone and received backlash point out that we once told someone her poison womb was making heaven too crowded
3. build your rap sheet. An empty one is considered very suspect.

I'm australian so idgaf about 9/11. it came on after some british cop show, "THE BILL", round 9.20 PM. my mum and dad woke me up for it, bless them. I hum yakety sax in real life and mumble about tribute.wmv when people whine too much about the end of history and post-911 nonsense, as if the world hasn't always been perfect /hosed.

sorry i didn't read your other points but thanks, that really helps.

edit for photo

Pulk fucked around with this message at 14:34 on Sep 23, 2022

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

hotdog feet posted:

gently caress u op

iw as here fully 3 months before u. fuk u budy and die!

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005
alright my brats (that's russian for my brothers), i'm gonna vape some cannabis, maybe tug myself off, and wait for russia and [edit: china!] to invade darwin, liberating us from the english. have a peaceful one, y'all/.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pulk
Jul 29, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I think people kinda stopped flexing reg dates when the site owner blew his fuckin brains out, but ymmv.

don't tell me rich got in another fight? what was it? boxing? do tell.