Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I'm looking forward to it OP. The world has changed so much in my lifetime and I'm (knock on wood) only half way through it. Who knows what technological wonders the future will hold?

Realistic VR video games. Affordable space flight. Life saving medical technology and gene therapies that promise to rid us of the scourge of disease (and maybe even death itself) once and for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Not good OP, not good at all. It's cold and wet. I don't think I'll be swimming this afternoon and tomorrow's not looking so great either.

ChairmanMauzer posted:

What evolution? Mostly gone are the days of people dying before reproduction age ranges. Natural selection doesn't really apply after you've already had kids with a stable enough environment for them to survive (society). We'd have to return to some really brutish conditions (and probably far fewer overall humans) for natural selection to affect humanity again. Granted, I suppose that's a very real possibility eventually with what I laid out in my doomerism screed above.

You don't know what evolution is or how it works.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
There's a new Alan Wake? I still haven't finished BG3 or the Cyberpunk dlc. I need to find more time to play games.