Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I've never been there but I absolutely want to go. It's beautiful and fish boils are a big thing. As far as I know it's tradition to throw a bunch of fuel on after a while to get it to all boil over.

I have a feeling Big Beef City has been there. He's much closer to there than I am.

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i posted this county in Americana.jpg at some point. all i remember is they had big boiling pots of crabs or something. well enjoy

We don't have crabs here. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

AARD VARKMAN posted:

BBC is from Wisconsin and he absolutely 100% has crabs.

Not gonna argue that.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

20 Blunts posted:

i guess the other interesting thing with Door County going back is it functioned as a big vacation outlet for Chicago back in the 1900s.

If you drive down by the beach here in Kenosha on a hot day there will be hundreds of cars parked around and most of them will be from IL.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Can neither confirm nor deny.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

sporkstand posted:

go

pack

go

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Yeah, you don't want to go farther north here any time of the year.