Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
I hate how lame this show has been getting. It also feels like we haven't seen any of the other kids at school in long time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
Ok, that episode was much better. They must have heard me mention wanting to see more of the other kids at at school.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Jimmy Jr. does have a mom, how about that.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

We don't see Mort much, but he brought it in this episode.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Wow, Jessica still exists. That was a long time ago.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Lame people can be funny, it might come down to the general reasons why they are considered lame. I think Tina works pretty well because she has some strange interests and not enough social skills to know when to keep them to herself. Bob has been getting on my nerves lately though. It feels like he has to always make the worst financial decisions possible for the sake of it.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

My name is Tina. Years ago the world changed forever. A fungus spread an infection that takes away peoples butts, turning them into mindless, buttless zombies. It's like I made a wish on a monkeys paw. My brother and sister left to join the Thunderflies. Little did any of us know that I have an immunity, and even though I've been infected I haven't lost my butt. I may hold the key to saving mankind, or at least what's left of mankind's butt.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Pretty good episode. I loved the little montage of past pranks.

Kind of wish it had been more of a Bob/Gene episode.The set up was good with Gene being the only other one who doesn't like April Fools, so he's the only one Bob trusts.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

It's been a while, but I remember Bob would sometimes make kind of dark, sarcastic remarks at times, usually in response to Louise. In fact when was the last time he had a conversation with the food?

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Good episode. Feels like it's been a while since Tina had a silly little fantasy.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

You know it feels like we don't see any of the other kids from school anymore. I liked the little new group they were forming with Rudy, Courtney and Alex. Jimmy Jr. and Zeke are usually pretty fun too.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Belchers, but I think it would help if they didn't use the supporting cast so sparingly.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Great episode, I especially like the end credits. Louis and Linda are in her room, the background has some detail but isn't colored in, it helps focus on this bonding moment between mother and daughter, and this could be a memory that Louis has for the rest of her life.

I was thinking the earlier episode with the $100 gift card could have possibly been a mother's day episode, but this one did a great job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

I mean Pesto was an unlikable jerk so, do you really need to fire him?