Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
This poll is closed.
chainsmoking trash cigs with the easter euro truckers 23 18.11%
when i flush my poop does it go out to sea or what 14 11.02%
bad chicken tikka masala from the buffet 17 13.39%
goddamn germans are fuckin annoying 17 13.39%
dunkin on limeys 18 14.17%
goku violently seasick 38 29.92%
Total: 58 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I'm going to be honest with you OP - I haven't been back to Your-Up since I quit smoking (two years clean, thankyouverymuch)

but I associate Europe with chainsmoking, hard. Especially on any sort of ferry.

Whats the coffee situation like? Banging back 'spressos and burning fags like no tomorrow is a :discourse: way to travel

EDIT

Chinatown posted:

Same but this time I'm on DFDS and I think u gotta get a premium cabin or whatever.

Just saw this - you totally 100% should do this, I got a bar in Sevilla to put it on :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU