Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Wall Balls posted:

the packers are the most soc-dem compliant team, being owned by a publicly held nonprofit instead of a billionaire bastard. they're also pretty good right now! (this will end in a few year when their vaxx-sceptic weirdo qb ages into dust)

This is the obvious choice buglord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Philadelphia Eagles if you like riots.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Just pick the Packers man. They're known for pulling off crazy rear end plays and it's really entertaining to watch. Only team in the NFL that's publicly owned. Rodgers is turning into a chud but he'll be gone soon.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Eight-Six posted:

football games are expensive to attend, got drat

Some Packers fans have waited almost 50 years for season tickets. That wait is now over.

quote:

More than 99% of the Packers' 38,000 season ticket holders renew their seats every year, which results in about 70-100 new ticket buyers. The team has a waiting list of 140,000 for 81,441-seat Lambeau Field, which means a long time on the list.

Cory Vogel of Green Bay was put on the list when he was 2. He's 51 now and recently accepted an offer for Gold package tickets.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

:colbert:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOYus1BE7jk

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
A football game lasts about 2 hours or so on TV I'd say with all of the breaks and timeouts. I hate watching baseball and haven't seen a game in forever but aren't they like 4 hours or something? I know they're digging deep to change the game because no young people like it anymore due to it being so loving boring.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Nooner posted:

Baseball is actually a lot of fun to watch as long as you do it properly (crush a beer at top and bottom of every inning)

I've never made it to the end of a baseball game in person in anything considered a sober state.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jose Oquendo posted:

They're actually about the same length. The average MLB game is 3 hours, 4 minutes. The average NFL game is 3 hours and 11 minutes. I'm not sure where you got 2 hours for a football game.

There's a pitch clock coming to MLB next year which should shorten those.

Ah ok. I thought the GB game went about 2 hours yesterday. I never really pay attention though since anything on my TV is just on in the background while I shitpost.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Regarding the state of Texas in all ways, you do not, under any circumstance, gotta to hand it to them.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Jelly posted:

Also enjoy the Packers but it's a real shame the most prominent character associated with their legacy has disgraced himself by stealing millions from the impoverished.

Can't wait for what Rodgers gets involved with in 10 years.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Bad Purchase posted:

ok, i think there have been enough suggestions. it's time for op to choose and tell us.

:hmmyes:

Tell us buglord. Who is the Chosen Team?

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

buglord posted:

Hey everyone, great posting all around. I’m still considering a team. It’s a very important decision to make and I want to be sure I can incorporate it nicely with my personality as a Packers fan.

Runners up are the Detroit Lions and the Bears.

Excellent choice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Rodgers is going the traditional big quarterback morphing into chud route and he'll probably be gone within the next few years.

He had a good run.