Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
Well we've argued this single point for a bazillion pages without a shred of new info for like 8 episodes at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Close thread til April imo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Sakurazuka posted:

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

Yawgmoft
Nov 15, 2004

Sakurazuka posted:

If it's just going to be two more months of "no your idea of what the twist might be is bad and you suck" please close this thread.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Fangz posted:

Well we've argued this single point for a bazillion pages without a shred of new info for like 8 episodes at this point.

Get ready for no answers being given the next season too.

Sakurazuka posted:

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Keep thread open for posting memes.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl
Close thread til april, post memes in general gundam thread

Traveller
Jan 6, 2012

WHIM AND FOPPERY

Keep open for tanuki.

https://twitter.com/yamada_doujin/status/1617795806878392321

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/mitarai_4shi/status/1619265123981611012?s=20&t=iqVWMb7fTCmmB1FCMhm-kA

Mama, just killed Elan
Had to microwave his head
Pulled my trigger now he's dead

Mama, show had just begun
But now I've gone and slapped it all away

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Sakurazuka posted:

or force folks to take a single media literacy class lmao

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

We gotta come up with reading and course pre-reqs for these gundam threads.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
So, prediction time.

I'm gonna predict that the gang go back to the school for an episode or two, so they can feel alienated from it because of the new perspective they have and because El5n is there.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

They are going to have to shoehorn in a fight somewhere in the first episode because thats how gundams roll

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Somebody at school is dumb enough to challenge Suletta to a duel at this point.

EDIT: I don't think Re:Rise 14 had a proper fight so maybe this won't either.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
El5n makes an attempt to seize the Gundam during an attack on the school using his position as a pilot for GUND-ARM as cover. Shaddiq does his dead eyed smile while internally screaming.

Vise the Stompy
Mar 26, 2006

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend....Peace!
Doctor Rope

Booky posted:

:lol:

NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE EARTH SPHERES MOST DANGEROUS COLONY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY ASTICASSIA CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN TECHNOLOGY CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE MOVES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY DORM ROOM LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

:haibrow:

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Sakurazuka posted:

Previous administration did it for the Higurashi thread during the intermission and that approach may have value here too.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
This thread got to 160 pages pretty fast honestly. But I do want to talk about stuff like the side stories and previews when they come out.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Meanwhile I made an oomfie

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
I like the memes and fanart that gets posted.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Sextro posted:

We gotta come up with reading and course pre-reqs for these gundam threads.

I'm more interested in what the passing grades for the test on in it will be.

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Anime Directly to Readers Worldwide > Mobile Suit Gundam The Witch from Mercury: You Must Be <This> Media Literate to Post in the Thread

Arc Hammer posted:

El5n makes an attempt to seize the Gundam during an attack on the school using his position as a pilot for GUND-ARM as cover. Shaddiq does his dead eyed smile while internally screaming.

The Peil leaders chose someone who is apparently not a great pilot specifically because they wanted a smarmy dick who could schmooze his way into control of the Aerial by courting Suletta instead of winning it in a fight. He's patently there just to insert drama into Miorine and Suletta's relationship, which will presumably be more fragile than ever for at least a little while at the start of the season, giving him the space to do so.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I feel so bad for Bob :(

Hellioning
Jun 27, 2008

I wouldn't be surprised if everyone goes back to school, Bob included. Miorine and Bob would be traumatized, Suletta would be upset that Miorine is angry at her, Martin would be freaked out about Nika and Nika would be freaked out about the idea of Martin telling anybody, and the rest of Earth House would be confused as to what is going on.

Oh and El5n would probably take advantage. 'Wow you are having a fight with your girlfriend? That is rough. We should talk about it in my private room I promise not to take photos and leak them to Miorine to make her even more mad at you.'

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Can Bob go back to the school? Nobody’s paying his tuition.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I wouldn't be surprised if as the son of one of the big three, he had a full ride.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Depends on where he actually is. For all we know he got dragged back to earth by the withdrawing DOF unit.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

wdarkk posted:

Can Bob go back to the school? Nobody’s paying his tuition.

I assume as one of the heirs to the company he has a fair inheritance. Plus Lauda who seems the most likely to be Vim's Successor, would likely be ok with it.

Speaking of Lauda I wonder how things are going to go with him, as he is likely to take full leadership of Jeturk. Wonder if he will blame his dads death on Suletta for some reason.

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

MonsterEnvy posted:

I assume as one of the heirs to the company he has a fair inheritance. Plus Lauda who seems the most likely to be Vim's Successor, would likely be ok with it.

Speaking of Lauda I wonder how things are going to go with him, as he is likely to take full leadership of Jeturk. Wonder if he will blame his dads death on Suletta for some reason.

Imma go with "Nothing good"

overlordbunny
Feb 16, 2011

I wonder if Vim had gotten around to changing his will? Hey Guel here's control of the family megacorp, and thereby control of possibly millions of peoples livelihoods to go with that trauma.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Okouchi having ptsd from sunrise telling him that the next season after a big cliffhanger will be back at school

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

The goat is gonna get Prospera's mask

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

Tae posted:

Okouchi having ptsd from sunrise telling him that the next season after a big cliffhanger will be back at school

Hey at least he's not using dumb chess analogies this time

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maWaJEYO-xM

Crunchyroll why did you call the video that lol

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Waffleman_ posted:

Every single Crunchyroll video like that has an awful title.

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Waffleman_ posted:

I resent that accusation that Chuchu isn't real <:mad:>

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Sakurazuka posted:

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/wing11922833/status/1618392647915245569

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
https://twitter.com/lllo_web/status/1619609699376312320?t=afQDy2MlD2PrUzidv1Kuqw&s=19

Sanjou! Shaddiq Tokusentai!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
Apparently there's an English dub of the prologue available on Crunchyroll right now!?

Edit:
Oh poo poo, it's real. Watching it right now.

Arc Hammer fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 30, 2023