Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I waited til gwitch was finished then binged all of it over three days

boy that was a decision I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Trying to get some new folks into this. Think I should lure them in with ep 1 then hit them with prologue before the rest? Or just get the prologue in at the start then bring on the gay as a nice refresher after some mass murder?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Introducing everyone at movie night to the show with ep 1 then the prologue was a big success. Quite a few of them said theyd have just shut me right down if it had started with that much murder. We got to the second birthday song to end the night on which was kind of a downer haha. I didnt realize that there was basically no music track at all for that episode after the pharact got blasted and how stark it was.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Or a filled bun. Really sad Sophie got such a short time on the show, despite being a murderous psycho.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Felsi or Renee? Glad to see I wasnt the only one having trouble :v

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm a bit murky about why she felt she had to do it. To cover up her blowing up the cache of Lfriths?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Wait, she's being super alturistic! She's giving Mio an amazing education in problems real world armed conflict negotiations! Aww how sweet of her!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Every key needs a keychain

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

those tweets are gone already :(

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

She's been hugging plenty of people. With lasers.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Hey if Mercury was harsh enough to kill toddlers, how'd Suletta survive? :thunk:

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

one clone per gund bit huh

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

if you want something along the lines of GWitch try Birdie Wing.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They just call it Rubris in the show

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They should make a tiny gundam for her.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

When Suletta says she's proud of her mom for turning away from vengeance and will support her... what exactly do you think she means?

"I'm glad you turned away from murdering the man that killed dad and everyone else and focused on making a new world for Eri... uh, starting a war in the process and destroying several fleets."?

Or her just walking away from Quiet Zero in the end?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Was it? I feel that one was for Vanadis and against those who would weaponize its legacy.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

God forbid women do anything.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

the biggest crime is the lack of Prodoros model kits though.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Three people who love Suletta and one of her mom's workmates come together to save her from the curse of gundams and traumatize her out of concern and love for her.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

her gwakkkk when her suit reverted colors... ; . ;

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

More WFM gunpla crimes: Aerial Rebuild doesnt come with a wide open hand. you have to buy the mirasoul booster for a flat hand. >:(

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I considered buying it today but then Lauda's face was on the box lmao :3

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

QZ still existed

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

that head is so bulbous

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

almost all the jeturl suits have the big buttflap

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

The ending was way too cramped, could have done with several more episodes and the rest SAL should have been introduced way earlier. I know we got the inspectors (rip jun) but they provided a picture of an entity completely different to what we saw later (just as full of backstabbing and stuff as Benerit)

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

They could have replaced it with cathedra/dominicus and had a more tied together result, true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

As much as we would like, the lesbian beam at the end couldnt dismantle capitalism, only giant space lasers.