Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Would would have actually been the outcome if Prospera's plan involving Quiet Zero had succeeded? Most of the cast seems convinced that it would result in mass deaths, but why would it?

Also, which was the episode where Suletta learns about the message in the tomato's genetic sequence? I can't find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you for your explanations.

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

The show goes out of its way to show you how repeated exposure to higher grade permet scores fucks up humans really really badly. you see one of the earth witches die after bumping it up to Grade 5.

She died because she was plugged into the Gundam directly, though.

Arc Hammer posted:

Ep 22 explained the tomato code in a flashback sequence when Suletta and Miorine are suiting up and Suletta gives her one of the remaining tomatoes.

I thought that was a flashback scene to another episode, though. What episode was it a flashback to? Or am I wrong?

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Arc Hammer posted:

I swear this show. Anytime I'm about to say "I'm good" and move onto something else something gets tweeted and I'm back. Permanently Mercury-pilled.

As for me, I saw a few clips of the fights on youtube and I watched them and thought "that is kind of cool." And then I happened to discover gundaminfo. And then I was doomed. How can they just have all of the episodes up on youtube like that? If only they'd been behind a paywall, I wouldn't have had to become obsessed with this show.

Arc Hammer posted:

Nope. Just a flashback to something that happened before they left for Benerit HQ, ep 22 was the first time it was brought up and shown.

Oh. Okay.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Sorry, one more question. What incentive did the Space Assembly League have to fire their laser cannon a second time? Their objective was to destroy the Benerit Group, but they had just witnessed Miorine destroy it for them moments earlier.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Warmachine posted:

I'm still waiting on Suletta slapping a ketchup packet.

This was all I could find

Suletta: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you...

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Mobile Suit Gundam The Witch From Mercury Season 2 - This Show Slaps

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

This show slaps

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012
Does it need the codpiece?

Also, the fanny pack is kind of an odd design.

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

BlitznBurst posted:

I mean, basically the actual decisive moment of the finale is Prospera telling Suletta to use Quiet Zero and Suletta refusing. The episode just mostly centers Suletta's own feelings while we don't really get any insight into Prospera's own thoughts, which I think is fine for the runtime they had.
Like I think the Prospera thing is basically summed up by "I'm greedy." There's no real moral judgement there, it's just what Suletta wants. Meanwhile Delling gets no resolution with Mio because she doesn't give a poo poo about him and the show ends with him getting railed by the quiet zero investigators.

Wasn’t quiet zero hacked and shut down? How could it be used by suletta or eri at all at that point?

At the end of the show, we are shown the school up and running again, but is this really a good thing? The main cast may have mostly fond memories of it, but it is still basically a school where children train to be soldiers or train to maintain weapons of war.

Nebrilos fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Dec 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nebrilos
Oct 9, 2012

Synthbuttrange posted:

As much as we would like, the lesbian beam at the end couldnt dismantle capitalism, only giant space lasers.

I think it was more like a lesbian wave.