Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
binged this with the wife. poo poo owns. worried about my lesbian friends and their relationship becoming Troubled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Midjack posted:

Did you literally just buy that av before making this post, I'd swear I saw you somewhere else with the previous one a moment ago.

well.

it was an hour ago.

shut up.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

what is wrong with u people

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Sakurazuka posted:

Close thread til April imo

or force folks to take a single media literacy class lmao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Meowywitch posted:

its gonna be a long two weeks

T..two weeks? EXCUSE ME

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

oh my GODDDd i just watched the last two episodes what do you MEAN i have another TWO WEEKS loving hell is lesbianism dead

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

hello

this is meaningless to i think anyone who does Not Know Japanese

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

our precious lesbian children. please stop torturing tomato[

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

came here to see how a user who registered 2 days ago already had a 24hr probe, was pleasantly surprised to see the ADTRW probation av.

i havent seen the latest ep yet bc my wife has been too busy with work. i will this week. Farewell Thread

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Hi thread I finally caught up.

Really really happy Miomio and Tomato reconciled. Plot rush is obvious but still enjoying good show a lot

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

describing isn’t endorsement. the sympathetic and good characters being part of the corrupt system adds complexity and depth, not defend the system

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

I would simply let my bisexual daughters marry each other in peace. But I guess I am simply built different

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

friend give me present :) it good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

Zedd posted:

The show really needed 3-4 more episodes (or better pacing in S2 / some minor plot trimming).

i skipped the last like, fifty pages to quote this and post: yeah. but we all know that

something like 16, 17 eps that are truly incredible, then the rest that are pretty good. and an ending that would have been infinitely better with just a SINGLE SMOOCH

alas. and alack,,