Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will be the next step in the UFC's metaverse expansion?
This poll is closed.
Heavyweight is replaced with a virtual division where no one can complain about fighter pay 2 13.33%
Virtual Mark Zuckerberg watches over all UFC fights atop a throne of skulls 2 13.33%
Virtual Dana White vs Tito Ortiz finally happens in Fortnite 3 20.00%
It's literally never mentioned again because the metaverse is loving stupid 8 53.33%
Total: 15 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Carlyle is leaking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Carlyle is going to wind up being Rizin champ somehow and it's gonna be sad.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Adam, I don't think the flying knee is working.

Firebatgyro
Dec 3, 2010
Pit bull winning easily but neither fighter looking particularly good

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

What a just remarkably bad performance.

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

In conclusion, there were several fights this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

i thought the ufc card was pretty good. Lot of fast fights/finishes. The main event was entertaining too. There were def. some stinkers (Latifi/Oleinik) but overall it was much better than expected and I stared at Zuck whenever it got boring.