Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Seth Pecksniff posted:

As much as I'd like to, I'd like to keep this thread sort of serious because it's important information for people

doesn't mean you can't be GBS but we're not going to make him the main character of this thread too

Extremely short leash and shock collar. Honestly I just want him to acknowledge that this information is now easily available to him since Leon was kind enough to do the heavy googling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

I said come in! posted:

I thought it was pretty much impossible to stop an executive order from the president, but I guess we will find out soon enough! Also since these are federal loans, why would states even care? What right do they have to even challenge this?

Because the GOP platform is based entirely upon not allowing Biden to achieve anything whatsoever.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

They’d never get 60 votes in the senate.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Declaring bankruptcy was one of the best things I ever did. I wasted so many years trying to do the “right” thing but I was too far in debt to ever get out. Next month will be three years out and my credit score is already back over 700. I’m not saying it works for everyone but if you’re in a position where you don’t really need to worry about your credit score for a few years just do it. gently caress the banks.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Lmao at title change

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

Let’s circle back around in November 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

🅱️ is withholding all student loan aid until 🅾️🅱️ is freed from his posting prison, being forced to flee to Reddit where he enjoys great success as a reviewer for the EDC community.