Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I don't care where you'd go or any of that poo poo. What I want to know is: Do you care that a bunch of people, all from time long after you and everybody you know are long dead, are possibly watching you? Are you going to think twice about mastrubating to whatever weird poo poo you're into? Maybe people in the future just think you're hilarious to watch and you've become one of their top time travel destinations and everybody spends hours and hours just to watch you being a dumbass. Maybe your botched job interviews or bad dates are must sees. Obviously historical events are going to be the big draws, but people are going to love all the same petty poo poo we watch in youtube fail compilations. Except that every single thing you or have done is going to be subject to some jerk stumbling across it and telling everybody. Would that change your behavior at all?

An entire new genre of YouTubers is born: People creeping on unsuspecting ancestors

Honest answer: Yeah, I guess being aware of this would potentially change my day-to-day behavior. Or maybe I'd be at peace with it... I suppose you'd have to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU